Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Going Back To Theory Teaching

Temporarily, I'm back again at teaching theory. I just don't know why they schedule the theory classes for Batch 44 on my clinical days. Instead of me getting paid for 8 hours I am getting paid for 5.5 hrs because lectures were only alotted for 6 hours. It's unfair!

Imagine me driving to Torrance from Hollywood and spend my gas and just paid for 5.5 hours instead of my regular 8 hours clinical? I am so bummed out about this but what could I do, this stingy owner of the school couldn't be budged. Well, whatever!

Well, anyway, it's only for this week and next week we will be back again to the clinicals at Hancock Park Rehab. Sad to say though that I am undertimed this pay period but anyway..... just this pay period and that's it. I will protest next time. As if I have the guts..... hehehe.

I mean I don't have a problem teaching theory as long as we were getting paid well but it seems that the school owner wanted to rob us with our times and he doesn't even care if he will be in trouble legally. Imagine spending our gas coming to school to teach and then prepare prior to the class? That actually needs more or less than two hours to do. But it doesn't happen in this school. Nada.....zilch!

We explained it before to him in one of our monthly meetings but he would not change his narrow minded brain.... it was probably fried. He told us that that's the time alloted by the Board of Nursing to teach the nursing students so he has to follow the regulations...... like we have an option. We also told him that other schools give instructors two hours preparation time making their hours to 8 but he just don't budge even though we already cornered him.

He even deducted our thirty minutes break from the allotted 6 hours teaching time making the theory hours to only 5.5 hours. He is outright stingy..... selfish.... and greedy. I hope Department of Labor knows this kind of abuse to the employees, and he will be in big trouble. He really doesn't want to give incentives to us..... to his employees. But whatever!

It seems that I just don't care anymore because if we complain there's no action anyway so I'll just don't do anything and keep myself mum and insensitive. Of course, I am bursting with extreme anger but what could I do? I just leave it to God that he will guide and enlighten the school owner to treat us right and not downrightly abuse us. I mean.... what is he doing with his millions of money? He won't be bringing and carrying that when he die.

I don't know.... I am just full of complaint's this month. It seems that I am extremely fussy and complaining a lot. What do you think? It's not yet full moon ah.... I am a pain in the butt, right? Hehehe. I just don't have anything to blog maybe, that's why I wrote all my complaints and dissatisfactions here. Kinda venting out my emotions. How unruly, right. But thanks for reading anyway, I did not mean to cause any troubling ruckus but just enjoying blogging here. Hahaha. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment