Sunday, January 19, 2014

Setbacks

It is very upsetting that there are some hindrances in my journey to get fit. I am so bummed up of what had happened lately. It was really so frustrating to have experienced it. I was so determined to get into my routines but oh well things had come up not right.

I hurt myself one time while running on the treadmill. My legs become hard and firm as if I couldn't lift it anymore and then everything hurts. I almost exercised everyday that time but because of the pain I have to halt the walking and resort to an exercise that doesn't involve so much walking or running. Eventhough it hurts sometimes I have to control the pain to theleast and concentrate on my goals.

I was just frustrated because I haev to limit my movements and that my routines was being slowed down. Eventhough I don't like that I have to abide it because I don't want to incur more injury. I have to be extra careful.

Right now, I am quite limping and my gout had been flaring up and it had made me so crazy. I don't know it this was just a test or ordeal for me. I start to consider that it was a challenge for me to get stronger and aim for my goal. It is hard sometimes but I have to endure it and swallow the suffering. They say that if you don't suffer you don't know how life is. Which I agree hundred percent.

I've been to a lot of tests and challenges yet I know myself and I know how resilient I am to hurdle the hardships. It had made me a better person and that it had made me how to handle things by utilizing good and fervent decision making.

Right now, I have to take a lot of things into consideration. Setbacks are just a part of it and for me I am not really affected by it. I know I am a strong person and I know how to handle things using critical thinking.

I am not shaken with these hindrances and I gonna prove that I have to go on despite the odds. I'm so loving the outcome of my sacrifices and I just needed to be patient to make myself wonderful again. And I will get to that target in time. I just can't wait for that time and bask on the glory it will bring. Oh yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment