Friday, January 10, 2014

Keeping And Aiming For The Plan

I'm glad that I still continue to do cardio despite of the nagging pain on my right knee and leg. I always pray to God to guide me in my exercises despite of this setbacks. I am very pumped up about this and now this dilemma had surfaced out. What a bummer!

I am a firm believer that the sun always shine behind a dark cloud. And I can analogized my current situation to this. I know that this dilemma will eventually go away so I just needed a little bit of patience to weather this new storm. Despite of whatever was happening I know that I can be successful with my plans and endeavors. I am steadfast!

Everything always happens at the right place and time. Somewhere along the road there will be some circumstances that can derail as well as advance the process. But I don't lose hope. It cannot be denied that there is always something to happen along the journey. It's just that I am very dismayed to have experienced them but I know I am a strong person and I can do it eventually.

As what I have said before, I always believe of the saying; "No pain no gain." That's why this pain that I am feeling right now will give me the outcome I needed to see in the future. If I don't go to the gym everyday then I don't feel healthy. So in order to be healthy I needed to be fit physically. That is why I go to the gym to be fit. We all know the benefits of exercise, right!

So all I needed right now is to focus on the plan one-hundred ten percent and just to keep going with the my exercise routines. I know it will give me the goal I have been asking so I just needed to be patient I guess. Going to the gym almost everyday is a habit and I am loving it, I am obsessed about it. I know God will be with me for this journey. I know it will happen and I am believing it.

Anyway, my trips to gym helped me get rid of my isolation and dawdling sometimes and I am thankful for myself to do it consistently and religiously despite how tired I am and now I am suffering from knee pain and it discouraged me to keep focus. But good thing I am headstrong and just wanted to keep going and finish the job. Please pray for me that I can make it till the end. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment