Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Beautiful Person Named Lucas Leonel

Yeah.... this guy I met in Cancun during my recent vacation had given me so much inspiration lately. I hope you know I am gay, right. And I am currently loveless because my boyfriend in Mexico City has not been corresponding with me despite of me calling him several times on his cell phone and leaving messages on his Facebook.

Until now I haven't got any response. I went on vacation for one month in Mexico hoping to reconnect with him but he did not show up in the hotel and I was so desperate and was left alone going to Puebla so I decided to enroll in this Spanish class for three weeks to just use up my time there.


If my boyfriend had showed up we should have been going to Puerto Escondido and basked ourselves in a beautiful beach resort and spend for our honeymoon. But sad to say he did not show up and from there I know our relationship was already dwindling and was officially over.

I have no idea what had happened to him. No response or any emails. Nothing. It could be that he was ill, or maybe something huge had happened to him. It could be that he won a lotto and decided to break up with me. It could be that he was traveling in another place I don't know. Because he hasn't been responding to my messages and phone calls. No heads up about him after all my efforts or reconnecting with him.

After my three weeks Spanish class in Puebla I spend the rest of my ten days out of the one month vacation in Quintana Roo traveling the beach cities there and marveling the famous Mayan ruins from Tulum, Coba, Ek Balam, and Chichen Itza.

I met this awesome guy in Cancun. His name is Lucas Leonel. Let's just call him LL. LL is a very handsome 29-year-old Argentinian. Very shy and receptive. Cute as well. He has a lot of reservations which I like most. Very polite and charming as well. He works as a physical trainor, that is why he has this muscled up body. He is not just beautiful physically but inside as well that's is why I am easily amused about him. Some people cannot get me through looks but through their heart and this guy had hit me tenfold on this matter. Haist... Blame it on my broken heart. Hehehe.


After my vacation he wanted me to communicate with him via "Whats App" on the phone. And until now we were texting each other to catch up everyday. He was just so charming doing that to me asking me if I am exercising everyday for he wanted me to get fit. He bombarded me with a lot of good morning, how are you?, and good nights. I am swooning now....

I really owe him a lot because he is the one motivating me to go back to the gym and stay fit and healthy. Now, I can see clearly the benefits of exercise and at the same time gained the friendship of a very nice and principled person. He knows how to get me up and drag my big ass to the gym despite he is far from me. He greatly motivate me to do it and I am very compliant with it I don't know why. He has a command and very dominant in making me exercise and I like that.

We talked about our hobbies and ourselves as well as our routine exercises. I am just blown away as to where we are right now. I guess I am just inspired..... yeah. But it was really affecting my body and I can say that it does really helped.

To LL thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. Yes, I will be true with my promise to you to keep going to the gym and stay fit every day. Thanks for your friendship and for cheering and cracking me up all the time. Thanks for rescuing me from the devastation of a broken heart. To you I owe my happiness....... gracias por la amistad!

No comments:

Post a Comment