Saturday, January 4, 2014

Oh So Good

I am feeling great with my workout lately. I am so pumped up now to exercise. Although it's only cardio yet it can help me lose weight which is my ultimate goal, to go back to my ideal weight. It's hard but I have to do it. Nevertheless, I am not losing anything except the weight maybe. So I am giving it a try.

Yeah, like I said it is hard because of the pain after the workout. I know it will be temporary because at first the body is not used to the exercise. But once the body is accustomed to it it will be easy after that. Just like what they say, no pain no gain. So for the meantime I have to bear the pain and be patient. I know I was been discouraged in the past because of the nagging pain but now that I know hopefully I will not be intimidated by it.

Right now, it seems that I am accustomed to th epain already. I sometimes took acetaminophen if the pain is really achy but other that that nothing else. As long as I kept doing it my body will be in tune to it and everything will be all right after that. I am on my third week now and I can already spot the change sin my body. It will be slow but I am so excited about it.

Lucas was been following me up through Whatsup application and he congratulated me for a job well done. I am indebted with him because he is the primary motivator for me to go back to the gym. I am just glad that he is also patient with me and was very hands on for my progress. He gave me some advices on what to do so that I can maximize the benefits of my exercises. He is a doll!

So far so good. Everything is okay. My energy was been doubled and my progress just keeps soaring. I can now ran on the treadmill for an hour with no more catching of breaths. It was just a normal dose for me and I was happy about it because it can boost my metabolism. I can feel that my body was been melting the fats and been working like a natural machine. I am very happy indeed.

I also tried to control my diet to a maximum. I only eat in portions and only when I am hungry. I also refrained eating at night because my metabolism is slow. I know it will take time for my body to crank up the metabolism and so far I am just contented with my progress. Anyway, it's just the first three weeks. I cannot wait until my eight week and then evaluate the outcome. I just cannot wait for it. I will be the happiest person maybe.

Despite of all of this, I am just thankful to my motivator, Mr. Lucas, for inspiring me and for myself for the hardships and dedication that I did. I am so amazed with what I have done and I don't know how I did it but it really happened. And I thank God for being there always trying to keep me going and made me safe. So far I have no accidents yet. Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment