Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year New Commitment

As 2014 was ushering in it gave us the tenacity to be resilient in our daily activities. It gave us hope that we can still go ahead and make a brand new start. That's what the new year is all about and that's what 2014 will be bringing us as we welcom ethis year's "Year of the Horse."

The horse is is a calm animal. It is actually a trustworthy animal. It gives us an idea that it can be tamed and also lives in the wild. It is a muscular animal which can be relied in any heavy works or used as a means of transportation. They can be trained and also pet. So hopefully our year will be full of qualities embodied by the horse. It brings prosperity to our daily lives.

Whatever happens this year will be up to us because we are the once that suffice our destiny. We just don't rely everything to luck. We have to work and sweat in order for us to be successful. With caution as well it will help us from being in trouble. And we have to make a wise decisions before acting so that everything will be worthwhile. Although mistakes were inevitable yet we were learning from them. That's why resiliency was inate in us. It just probably come in handy, I guess.

I was just happy for myself because I have found this renewed energy to go back to the gym again. I did not set any resolutions this year because of the fact that I am an unpredictable person and I tend to break it along the way. But right now, I am just overjoyed with my dedication and deligence to exercise everyday. Running was my avenue to beat boredom and I'm quite accustomed to it already.

My body was been immune to running and I don't get tired easily, as what I have noticed. Although at first I was this close to give up but I still help up myself and believe that I can do it till I was accustomed to it. Now, it was just a piece of cake for me. I gradually felt the changes in my body and weight and I was happy about the result. I am just thrilled for it.

I've been back at the gym for two weeks now and the changes in my body was pretty much evident and imminent. I am just thrilled about it. I can't wait to see the changes in a month or two months time. I am still hopeful that I can held on until I reached my goal to keep my ideal weight. I am hoping and praying that I can still continue to run and that God will be with me in my journey to good health.

I am just proud of myself and this is a good start for 2014. Nevertheless, of the setbacks last year, here I am still standing tall. It's just inspiring that I made a sound decision to go back to the gym. And by the way, it was not possible without the motivation of my friend in Cancun (his name is Lucas). He is a personal trainer and he keeps reminding me and asking me if I go to the gym through "Whatsup Application" in iPhone.

How nice for him to help me and motivate me to exercise. He is my guardian angel from now on for my exercise routines. He keeps me abreast of my routine, progress, and diet. He is very keen about my daily exercises. I thanked him for all his encouragements. Had I not met him I probably be proscrastinating forever.

I think everything that had happened in my life has a reason. And meeting Lucas had probably some reasons as well. And I thanked God for all the blessings that I've got last year. And hopefully this year will be a fruitful one. Happy "Year of the Horse" guys and good luck to all of us. Cheers to good helath, success, and long life!

No comments:

Post a Comment