Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Writing A Book Compilation

Well, it seems that I am quite highly inspired lately. I haphazardly decided to write a compilation of stories. It was an ultimate dream for me to do that ever since but since I am always busy at work, the plan of having it into fruition was not pushed through and that I needed to have it realized, maybe not now but fortunately later. Who knows......

I am not quitely hopeful though that this dream compilation will be a one time hit but I am just sufficing my thirst to voluntarily write it. I am greatly inspired by the stories of "Vagina Monologues" and the "Pen-nies Stories" so I decided to make random stories as a counterpart for these famous theater plays. The one that I am starting to write right now is more of a green jokes about the stories relating to any bottoms, so I titled this book as "Queer Anal-logies".

It's highly concentrated on the stories about the human and animat tushies, maybe including inanimate objects as well. Any random stories relating to the "buttocks and bottoms", be it living or non-living, were being included with much determination. It's very interesting, fun filled, facetiously infused, and tremendously jovial. I am so deeply inspired to have it written and as I go along writing them I just can't help smiling secretly inside me because most of the stories relate to my own personal experiences.

It may take a while for me to finish the compilation and I am happy that I had started it. It was my ultimate desire to have it realized and now little-by-little the stories had emerged gradually and I just can't kept writing inspiring dialogues and topics about the subject itself. It was so inspiring to have it done and I know it will be a crawling process but at least it's being started now.

I am so challenged at times before, to have it started, and now that everything is on the right course or track, I can feel that in due time my mere efforts to have it fulfilled would not be in vain. Life is full of extremely unending stories and this sometimes had markedly inspired me to deeply think the meaning of life. Stories can be unending and non-stop, and as we go along to cap it with remarkable deeds, the situation still never hesitate to tell us that it has to continually happen like that, hence the cycle of life is always highly valuable for me to be a priceless inspiration.

Hopefully, I will finish the book after twelve lunar events. I may have a lot of distractions right now so writing is not an easy process for me. I consider myself a humble novice about this but I am here trying to do my utmost best to bring new stories for the book and that my ultimate purpose if given a chance is to finish it soon, emanating a more inspiring stories of a different genre. A more diverse topic would be better I guess.

"Queer Anal-logies" will be a more promising and exciting thing for me to happen and hopefully it will serve it's own purpose and objectives in the future. Writing is indeed dangerous and challenging. I am greatly pumped up to have it realized and done. Hopefully, all will be well and I will be greatly grateful for the joy it will bring to my readers.

I think I needed more inspiration to warm the surrounding atmosphere up and that I can just fully concentrate in writing skillfully alone, which happens to be my arbitrary past time. Hopefully, all is well and happy writing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment