Monday, September 2, 2013

Common Sense Makes Sense

I don't know I am always grouchy lately. I may have not noticed it when it happens but I just can't help it. I easily got irritated and annoyed when people doesn't use their common sense. It is very annoying to me. I don't know, I am just a person that expects too much perfection when I assigned someone a task to accomplish.

Okay, my job entails a lot of delegating task and sometimes I can't help passing it on to my subordinates especially when times are so high strung with a lot of things happening here and there and I have to intervene. I am a person who delegates simple tasks to my team members and I don't give those tasks if that person is not capable of doing it. I also trying to gauge the scope of their practice so I know they can accomplish it in a jiffy.

One thing that annoyed me sometimes is that when people complaints of a task being handed to them. They feel that they were being discriminated because I pass them the job. And I needed to be firm that they have to do it or else I will write them up for insubordination. My director had given me some liberty to issue them anecdotals and write ups. In short, she wanted me to be a martinet.

Yes, I am very strict and I expect them to perfectly do the task. Okay, I'll take it. Not too perfect but close to perfect may be. Hehehe. And it entails a lot of common sense if tehy get me. Problem sometimes is that they don't have common sense. They just want the easy way and that to sit down and make all their butts blow up. I hate working with lazy and relaxed individuals. I am so allergic to them.

I am a person who wanted the task done stat. And I am a constant bugger until I get what I wanted. I heavily scrutinized certain work then gave them positive an dconstructive inputs on how to improve. As a teacher and a nurse supervisor I always see to it that my students and colleagues learned from me.

There is no greater joy unless you've heard a lot of compliments. And it lifted your pride and spirit that you are being appreciated. That alone can jolt my innermost self and gave me a sense of accomplishments. I am proud to be a leader and I always use my common sense.

Yes, common sense makes sense at all. And I am proud that my students are very interactive and very willing to learn. There is no greater joy to know that all my efforts to teach and at least live simply has it's rewards. I didn't see it coming and we have to. Life is not that cruel, but it gave me a lot of intimate lessons in learning myself and others.

Gosh, I never dreamt that things will be ultimately be gone as I go near towards the end. The commencement of it all is how I've touched someones heart and got inspired by me.

Sometimes we make mistakes and it's normal. Mistakes will let us learn and it will strengthen you more as an individual. God always has been accepted us no matter who you are. In the end, it's you who will decide for your own future. Choose wisely and always make everything simple and with conviction. This is a true essence of a person with an admirable common sense. Act and choose wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment