Sunday, August 4, 2013

Timing..... Matters Most

Things has to happen unpredictably by chance and they happen because it has to happen. It means that God had planned it to happen. No matter the outcome was, be it good or bad, it still it has to happen and timing will make a huge difference. Timing, whether a minute second or an impatient wait for a year still it matters. And it is very intriguing to think about it.

I myself had a share of adventure and unforgetful stories about timing that really had impacted why I've become as me. Can't complain though. I'm kind of stoked about it but it had made my life more meaningful and inspiring. Time is always the essence of life and we have to make use of it for life is short guys.

I am a firm believer that a prepared person always succeed and I can attest to that. Despite being hurried sometimes still being organized exceptionally exceed other people's expectations. That's reality and I truly understand it.

The other day we got surveyed at the facility. It was a surprise visit by the Health Department and we were not prepared. They've found a lot of issues about resident's welface at the facility and it impacted the score of the nursing home I am working with. One of the surveyor was very keen at little things and I got reprimanded as well because of not answering the call lights.

She grilled me inside a room and warned me including my colleagues threateningly about the not respond to resident's needs. She didn't even investigated what really matters and she was just very rude to us. It was a scary experiences which I'm trying to forget and brush off. I just could not swallow the words she uttered to me about our facility and she talk trash.

That's what I said that timing is really important. Had we knew they were coming we should have been prepared. But it's already too late I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment