Monday, August 19, 2013

On The First Person Point Of View

I woke up today so sore.... it seems that my age had already showed the signs of decline. I always felt that I am already old but to some I look so young. That's what they think I guess... but I have a share of aches and pains now... just like what old people were complaining.

I never think I could be like this... very sore at a slight effort. I must be tired. I must need a long rest. I guess I've been working so hard lately that my body was not accustomed to get taxed so much. I know I worked a lot and I know my body was already tired about it.

I can't deny the fact that I am tired and I need a much needed rest I guess. I hope I just can stay at home and recuperate my fatigue but I just can't. I have to work because I have to save money for everything. For my nieces and nephews to go to school, for my bills, and for my self.

I know it's hard to believe what I am doing but I have my own reasons. I just can't help complaining it here because this is my own outlet to voice it out. I am just being a handful I guess. Hehehe. And don't listen to me. If you're tired reading my blogs then don't read it, ok.

Life is always what we make it. No matter what happen it always end up with our own decisions and not somebody else. I am just bummed out about what is happening with my life lately. I am so tired of pushing myself to the limits tackling the problems that's not even mine. Isn't that odd?

I am just being so grouchy maybe... and please don't mind me. You can laugh at me or might call me crazy. It's okay, I can take it because I know deep inside you already think that I am. Hehehe. But you can only do that because you have no means to tell me. I know you wanted to tell me, but sorry you can't. Just feel good because I know I can handle it on my own. And please do not worry about me. Thanks anyway for worrying. I appreciate it so much.

I am also thankful that you're with me all the time. The time you've spend reading my blogs meant so much to me. Thanks as well for knowing me and hope some day I could feel your concern and hear your advise. I hope someday we can have a cup of coffee together and talk about the rigors of life. Isn't that great!

Okay, I have to go now and see next time on my next blog. Take care then and stay good. Oh, good luck on your success today and I am happy that you always aim high every day. Bye bye now and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment