Saturday, July 13, 2013

I Get Moved When I Am Appreciated

I never been feeling so great lately. It seems that my world was been twirling around apparently. I've been moving almost everyday and very busy at work. Keeping up with my bills and helping my nephews, nieces, and sister go to school was a huge responsibility which I don't want them to get disappointed and blame me for hindering their future.

I mean it's really hard to be in this position that I am the only one who can really help them fulfill their ambitions and dreams by sending them to school and select what they wanted to be. I am tehir medium in order to go to college, get a degree and be successful in the future. It's a big sacrifice for me because I tried to suppress my own ambitions just to help them.

My dream to finish my masteral degree was been on hold because of them. I hope they realized what I've sacrificed. I hope they won't disappoint me as well because I've made my very best to give them a bright future. Working almost every day is not easy. It had gave a big toll on me already but I am not complaining. As long as I can still do it, I will do it for them. I will be proud if all of them would make it in the success ladder.

It's kind of ironic though because I felt that I'm kind of not being appreciated. I never heard from them any "thank yous" or "I hope you're okay Tito Nonong". Things like that would make me inspired to work for them. I've heard that they're trying to be good in school and I hope I won't be getting any negative reports about them being truants and cutting classes. For I will be frustrated and unhappy about it. So far so good.

My ultimate dream is that all of them will finish and realize how hard it is to work and that they will treasure it someday. I hope they will set as a good example to their children just like I set myself for them. Hopefully, they will be good children and be helpful with t heir parents just like the way I have helped them.

I don't expect any payments at all form them. I just wanted them to be in good hands and not in bad hands. I always dream of this and hope it will happen someday. Right now, I just have to keep myself busy funneling some finances in order to maintain them keep current in their tuition fees. I just wanted them to concentrate in their studies and not worry about money anymore because their tuition fees were been paid off. I just wanted it that way and hope they will realize my effort.

Hopefully, I won't get blamed for being so open to them when it comes to money matters. As well as, I hope they would not just depend on me all thetime when it comes to everything they need. All I promised them is to pay off their educational tuition fees and that's it. I am giving their parents limit so I hope they would understand.

I could not ask for more but just to invoke God to make me healthy and sound so that I could work well and gave them the money they needed for their tuition fees. Hopefully, Life would be better. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment