Sunday, June 9, 2013

Just Some Random Thoughts

Despite my lag in writing blogs I still have some religious readers who kept browsing my blogs and patiently waiting for some new ones. I really apologized to those who waited because I've been caught up with my daily schedules and activities and by the time I got home I'm already tired to do some blogs. There's should be no excuse about it but I am just overwhelmed with all this 10,000 views I saw. It was indeed overwhelming!

I just can't promise to do a lot of blogs lately because I am so packed for the next four months. I am also busy preparing my requirements for my masteral degree which I should have been taking long time ago. But because I needed to prioritize some needed time and people I have to sacrifice my ambition for them. I hope they will understand me for doing so but I think it is high time now for me to take this long time desire to step up the next level of my education, gauging that it will benefit all of us anyway.

It seems that I am very preoccupied about the things that aren't suppose to be happening and I am surprised that I spent a lot of time for it. I knew taht it will affect my options but I still continued to do it, now that I fully realized that it was indeed unnecessary to have done it, it was already too late to back out. But oh well, God will guide me anyway.

Keeping things in order lately is hard because by the time I got home I was totally longing my bed and I just wanted to succumb myself to that anticipated stupor and just render myself into a blissful coma. It was quite heartrending though, because I can't belive I can handle these things with finesse despite that my body was already seizing the moment of fatigue. I am not complaining but it was just typical to be in disbelief having done those unpredictable things. I am just probably fanatical or Imay say fatalistic.

Lately, I've been rawn to a one hobby that I never imagined I will be doing. I was really enjoying playing "scratchers" trying to get lucky just in case. I think this is just an act of entertaining myself and at the same time being hopeful to win. Sometimes I thought of it as a pathetic outlet to just get rich instantly. It was so addicting that I've even influenced some of my students. Ah well, it was fun though. I have won several times and then had bought more the next time I played. Truly, amazing!

It was indeed June and summer had been just ushered in. It is also the time for the enrollment in the Philippines and this also entails sending money for the enrollment of my nieces and nephews. It was my promise to them that I will handle their tuition fees and school needs because I don't wantthem to suffer what we've suferred when were little. It was kinda tough for me though because I have to work so hard in order to come up with the money but at the same time I felt at ease because they will be taken cared of educationally.

Last week, I've met my cousins at a party held by my other cousin during her graduation as a Master in Business Administration. It was my first time to attend our family party for a long long time and I was happy to see my cousins and like wise them. We had a lot of good time and casual conversations. I was really happy that I have seen each one of them looking different and all grown up. We had a lot of fun, dancing, alking, and the food were excellent. I hope we will be seeing each other again next time.

It's nice coming back here again and blog all my thoughts randomly. I missed doing it but for the mean time I will be probably writing sporadically because of my very busy schedule. I hope I can write more blogs here just like before. Don't worry though because I wil try my best to come back here from time to time. Adios mi amigos y amigas! El Dios muy bueno. Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment