Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just Thanking The Lord

Today, I woke up so charged up and I guess I am ready for the whole day affair. Before I got out of bed I thanked God for keeping me safe the whole night and for giving me another beautiful day of my life. It seems that I have a good day today. And that remains to be seen yet.

I woke up early in the morning all charged up for this day. I thanked God first for keeping me safe the whole night and for giving me back my life again to tackle all the activities today. It was a pleasant morning for me and I couldn't be more thankful about it. At least I am alive and kicking today, full of spirits and excitement on what will happen today.

When I we opening my car door parking on the front lawn of the house I saw the blooming pistils of the matured dandelions on the grass lawns heralding the coming of Springtime and I was so fascinated by the beauty of it thanking Lord God for the good creation. Life is indeed sweet!

I drove to school because I am teaching today and I was surprise that the traffic was not that bad. The flow was so smot#oth and that there was no congestion. It was not a typical traffic that I have encountered every day. And again, I was thankful to God about it.

I arrived in school early and I have time to prepare and double check my lesson plan. I am very excited to teach today because it was my forte. I will be teaching Pediatric Nursing and I could never be more happier because it was just a piece of cake for me because of my very extensive experience in Pediatrics at the hospital. I am very happy about it and thankful to God as well.

The class had started slow but eventually we picked up and I reviewed the students about their pointers and I am very having that there passing rate for todays test was 98%. I sighed a breath of relief and I am very very satisfied about the result. At least the student had understood my lecture and I had helped them in some way to understand about Pediatric Nursing base on my previous experiences and I am very happy and thankful about it.

Life is always flowing. Things happens so quickly and sometimes we can learn from them through our own misfits. It is inevitable, unpredictable, and labile. And no matter what the outcome I'm always thankful about it. Life is always a challenge and we must prepare ourselves to face these challenges and never forget to thank God for everything that He has done not just for that day but for everything that He does.

I am very satisfied about everything that had happened in my life and I couldn't ask for more but just thank the good Lord about everything that He had done to me. I am always a firm believer about change and I am very positive about it as well as thankful about it regardless of what the outcome is.

We always learn from out pitfalls and we always strive for success. I have always a philosophy for improving more rather than be content of what is happening. I am a person who always look for answers to questions and I won't stop until I can scientifically answer it. I am an achiever and I am always thankful that God was been always with me during my struggles.

I always question the validity of unfairness but sometimes I see it as an tool of influence to better myself and not just to be content of what is is at hand. I always strive for perfection and I always have room for improvement. Life is short but above all I could not forget thanking the Lord everybody no matter what the outcome of my daily endeavors were. Yes, life is indeed a puzzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment