Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Scrabble Game

Since I started uploading the application for Scrabble on my iPhone I already got hooked to it. Eversince I started last year in September, I started playing offline with the CPU as my opponent and I've been learning new words everyday. I am always learning each day in that my skills in word construction was been enhanced gradually. This is the only way I can learn more words everyday and it worked. I started to like it a lot.

At first I was so naive about the scrabble game. My words were just composed of three or four tiles and now I can use all seven of it in constructing elegant and more advanced words that can yield higher points. I've learned to juggle the tiles with finesse and create long words that yield higher points for my score. It was very fascinating, interesting, and educational as well.

Sometimes I chose online peeps and some of my opponents came from all over the world. I have already made new friends through this game and it always amazed me who I will meet. I remember the first time I've won and I got two bingo words which really amped my personal rank online greatly. I am very pleased about it and just cannot stop playing it everyday. Now I can relate the game in the flow my life everyday.

Scrabble can be similar to my life. There were seven tiles you needed to form a word and each tiles has it's own use or significance to present. Sometimes our life is composed of different situations like the tiles. And it's up to us to juggle our resources in order to make our burden easier to obtain success. Just like the tiles each situations were unique and needed more care in choosing our own decisions. And just like scrabble the more tiles we use the more scores we get.

Once we form the word we needed to get a score depending on the boxes you've placed it on the scrabble board. Life is somewhat similar like this, too. Our actions to resolve such situations depends on the timing and the conditions we are in during that very difficult and challenging time wherein making extreme caution in gauging our much needed decisions to achieve what we wanted is of paramount importance.

Sometimes we made some wrong moves which affects the run down of our scores, sometimes we could create excellent words that yields big scores. Sometimes you can get good tiles that make syour game more easy. Sometimes you could get bad tile combos that will get you stuck in forming a new word and makes your game more challenging. Scrabble could be tricky sometimes. Sometimes our mistakes in making a wrong move can teach us new tricks and ideas in forming best words next time. Life could be just like that. It's methaporically identical to the least.

Life is just a scrabble game wherein we are playing with life itself. In a scrabble game life could be compared with the scrabble board wherein all the conditions where been laid out already. Life will lay out to us the situations and we as the player or players will deal with the situations we are in by giving out our own individual decisions to overcome that challenge. It's just very conducive to compare both because as I perceived it they're almost similar in some ways. Its not complicated to compare them because Imyself can relate to it.

Yeah.... I love playing Scrabble because I can learn new words everyday just like life where we can learn new things and met new situations everyday that can make us even stronger, wiser, and better. Life is always puzzling and as we muster the puzzle into place then the game will culminate there. It was just like an interesting game that just keeps you going to resolve it.... it's just like Scrabble indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment