Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Joy Of Drinking Tea

It's 2013 and as the year starts we have to plan out our own objectives to guide us for the whole year. As of me, I am just taking it slowly in devicing my objectives because I don't want to frustrate myself once the plan was unsuccessful. I will be totally frustrated probably.

Lest the apprehensions about the goals I am very ecstatic about my new habit, which I acquired recently, which is drinking tasty rich tea. I went to the Goodwill Store by accident last week and got fascinated with this beautiful Chinese tea pot set and this two small British teacups and three crystal teacups with a curly hard wire handles so I frantically bought all of them because I really liked them a lot. To my surprise I didn't even realized that I am developing a very contagious habit of drinking tea already.

I tried to boil some water when I got home, washed all the items I bought from the store thoroughly then poured hot boiling water inside the beautiful porcelain white Chinese teapot then had dropped one tea bag of the Herbal Dieter's Green Tea I have stashed for two years in my pantry and I was really surprised how enthralling it was to sit in front of the TV and sip this very tasteful dieter's clear tea from the cute English teacups that I've bought. It was stress relieving to have done that.

From then on I pledged to myself that I will drink hot tea from now on and will refrain from drinking any softdrinks and sodas any more. It was a good feeling to have done it for the first time and I never knew that it was so stress relieving and feeling good to have done it. It drawn me to get inclined in taking each sip of the tasty concoction and just savor the good aroma and taste of the green tea as it penetrates into my tastebuds. It was a strange feeling!

I have read a lot of online articles about the benefits and risks of drinking tea and as I read on from the different articles which I've compared with high precison, there I had understood that the myriad benefits of doing it really outweighs the risks. Vicariously, it was my second nature to always check the risks and benefits before succumbing to something to eliminate any health hazards as I am embarking on a new hobby. Then there and there I am really and greatly enlightened that drinking tea is extremely beneficial to every body and I am willing to advocate for it if asked about it.

There were a lot of tea in the mainstream right now. There were green tea, dark tea, oolong tea, and also tea from flower petals like chrysantemums and hibiscus, etc. Drinking tea was an ancient practice in China, Japan, and Korea and was eventually adapted by the wealthy English people as a means of meeting acquaintances by hosting tea parties in their opulent abodes. So it's not really new to anyone about the widespread and worldwide use of tea as a beverage. Every corners of the globe was accustomed to it and it's been observed every where. It was addicting!

One goal that I am expecting actually in drinking tea is to lose weight. I noticed that I am packing a lot of weight lately.... the cause I don't know. Maybe from the holiday parties that I have been last year or maybe because as a part of my getting vaguely senile... hahaha. But I am very desperate to go back to my old weigh.... good luck to me though... that's why I resorted to drinking dieter's tea which was very effective in stimulating and irritating my bowels which gave me frequent bowel movement. At least three times a day.

Now I've lost at least 4 pounds in one week which is an accomplishment and a record already. If I religiously do this everyday... in due time I might be probably go back to my old weight.... which is my ultimate goal in the first place. That is why I am really and extremely passionate in doing it and I hope I will achieve what I wanted without any backfiring complications. Hopefully.... fingers crossed with licked hair. (Laugh out loud).

So in two months, I will go back here again and update you all about my unexpected and soon-to-be successful progress and testimony then maybe you can follow what I did. Then drinking some magical tea will be your new hobby also. I didn't know that drinking tea from those small-cute-curvy teacups felt good and was very fascinating. I thought it was just an extravagant practice of the wealthy people but honestly it's not. It's just probably having a habit like smoking which you can be hooked at the first try. And to me that was the effect of drinking tea on my first encounter. It was mesmerizing actually!

I am glad I tried it and got hooked right away. Now I am developing goals for 2013 and that is to drink tea for the whole year, lost weight to at least my previous mass weight, and of course go back to the gym and be passionate with my cardio exercises as an alternative in losing and shedding weight. I am not getting any younger now and it's quite critical for me to at least gradually abate the process by taking in more antioxidants that can at least neutralize the effects of the harmful chemicals and substances in our body which affects the aging process rapidly and speedily.

I've also read that drinking tea can fight extraneous cancer and also can make our teeth magnificently white and extremely strong because of the natural flouride it contain. It also helped us hydrate our body and gave us a glowy skin because of the natural Vitamin A in contain. And many many more different and unfathomable benefits that I cannot enumerate anymore. You can actually google it yourself to see and believe. Hehehe.

Finally, drinking tea a joy to do and I never regret doing it in the beginning. I loved it so much and I will pursue it forever because it gave a lot of health benefits on my part. I always had in all my blogs previously that life is so short.... and yes it is. That's why for me time is not a factor because I am still young to enjoy the benefits of tea drinking. Why not try it and see what effects it has on you. Good luck on your trial and hope you'll enjoy it too with much much gusto just like me. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment