Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mesmerized But Felt Good

I am at work right now and I was just checking my blog when I come across to the blogsite's pageviews and saw the 108 views of the blog I previously wrote yesterday. So far, this was the ever highest pageviews I've had had since I started my blog four years ago and since I moved my Blogger's blog to Google+ last month. I was tongue-tied!

It feels good though knowing that a lot of people and followers alike were viewing my blogs though how really far-off my ideas were but still they kept coming back and patronized what I am writing willfully. That's why the enormous pressure is on me a lot of times. Although I've had had some few laconic comments from my very avid readers I am really honored and quite humbled that they liked my amateuristic blogs.

In lieu of this I really have to double time providing my avid readers with some new and fresh ideas on my blogs. I don't know what to include in them but one thing for sure is I will just blog whatever I felt and will just stick to the mission I made at the outset on why I put up this blogsite in the first place. And if you happen to not know the mission that I've formulated four years ago, just scroll down at the very bottom of this page and you'll see it written there.

Writing is quite a second nature to me. I usually do it as a therapy when I have nothing to do. The mood of my blogs depends on my different moods also. Depends on teh events that had happened that day. You can see some sad blogs when I'm probably tangled up in a depressive situation and a lively blog when I probably achieved something nice and fulfilling. I write best when I am depress and when I am alone having time to really think deeply about the immediate situation. The vulnerability of my emotions were very raw when I am in such situations.

I always blog about life and the struggles of involuntarily surviving it. So it mainly included my day-to-day routines and achievements as well as my musings and inner contemplations. It's really rewarding for me to blog them so that I could go back and relate my current situations from the hapless situations that I had before. It's a lesson learned that I've always has to compare all my past experiences from the present situations because in that I can gauge where I'm at.

I've had had a lot of situations where I can pick up some in depth personal lessons from them and I am really thankful that I have blogged it. My imaginations always personally mirrored what I've felt in all of my blogs which made them more honest, personal, and candid. It always brought joy to myself that my blogs had also affected as well as effected my readers and that had also helped them tackle their own day-to-day challenges and survival. It's not really easy to keep up with someone's expectations, especially to my readers, but I am trying my very best to live up to them.

I always have a philosophy that nobody can tackle the situation but myself alone so I've always made sure that I am always ready with my survival skills in dealing with these situations because I never knew when challenges comes up. That's why I am always ready and resilient in a lot of situations trying to be resourceful and prepared to face all the challenges against all odds. In the end I know only two situations can happen and that is having won it or having lost it.

And no matter what happens I should be ready for the inevitable and unpredictable outcome and accept it wholeheartedly without a fuss. I always believe that if it's not time it's not really the right time and if it's not meant for me then I have to accept the fact that it's not really for me. There's always time to regroup and by saying regrouping..... means that I'll gather all the facts and tackle the immediate situation in a different perspective other than the ones I did before.

I once saw a cartoon caricature showing two bunnies. The one on the left appears frustrated because he has a small carrot plant but underneath the soil he didn't know that the carrot was huge and plump. On the otherhand, the other bunny on the left appears cunningly ecstatic because he has a tall carrot plant but he didn't know that the root has only produced a small and limp crop underneath the soil. This caricature had showed me the value of not giving up and it had given me a lot of hope. And I've always remembered this caricature every time I'm on a verge of giving up. It had inspired me a lot to these days.

It was really a good feeling that I have a good childhood foundation, was heavily grounded by my parents, and I always have to carry that in everything I do including in all my daily routines and daily blogs as well. I hope all my readers will be satisfied with what I wrote and will keep coming back and patronize if not all but some of my blogs.

I know that sometimes some of my topics were kind of dragging and immaculately boring but at least they've still come and read them. I've always appreciated every efforts and every time all my readers have been investing, just to come back here, to browse some of them. I could not do all these blogs without all of them and from the deepest abyss of my being I gratefully appreciate everything. A billion thanks from the bottomest part of my heart. Life is always good indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment