Sunday, January 13, 2013

Random Clueless Thoughts

I have no idea what I am going to blog right now so I decided to just continue typing and let my thoughts flow out of its course. I am clueless either about my thoughts so technically I have nothing to think of right now.

It's been quite very hectic nowadays. Now that the school had restarted again, after the two weeks hiatus from the holiday vacations, I came out ready again to try what is waiting for me this year. I am really not setting any goals lately so that I would not stress myself out just to concentrate over achieving those goals.

Yes, it is really nice to have set some achievable goals as a baseline but for me it does not work out that way anymore because I always have high expectations for myself which really leads to unpredictable frustrations and upsetting apprehensions sometimes. So in order not to stress out myself I swore to just not set any goals for this year because I just wanted to have my life ran its natural course. I know I can do this and I will eventually conquer my own inhibitons.

Life for me really was always a struggle for survival. I had made some wrong decisions before which ultimately gave me enormous lessons and it was really great that I have learned from them. At the same time I was really grateful that they had come my way. The magnitude of the repercussions of my having no goals for this year doesn't really affect me because I know I have nothing to worry about it. I know that everything will be dealt accordingly as they arise.

Lately, it is cold here in the west coast. The cold front was just settling down lately heralding the end of the Winter and the coming out of Spring. I woke up cold this afternoon even though the heater was on the whole day but it still didn't offset the nippy weather outside. Good thing there was no snow here in Los Angeles. If there will be snow here then I might probably be panicking. I don't really have a lot of experience about snow so it really stress me out thinking about the different survival techniques in intrepidly facing a freezing temperature.

I am at work right now and it seems that I am so bummed out because it was so boring tonight. I already finished all my charting and reviews of the charts and now it's 0100H and I have nothing to do. All the residents were already on their beds heavily snoring and drooling from their mouths with some select few who were awake at this moment but here I am trying to think of what to do.

Earlier, there was a party here at work. We celebrated two of our co-wroker's engagement so we had a little eating party. The foods were great and yummy and the cake was fabulous. The spicy-crispy fried chicken was the bomb and the crusty and creamy fresh fruit cake was the best. I was so full enjoying all those excellent foods on the table. Thanks Mark and Lalaine! Hoping you both a very good family life now that both of you were finally engaged.

This afternoon I received a message at Facebook from my niece in the Philippines explaining to me their plight and telling me that their mom (my sister) were not very supportive of them right now. I am really furious about what they have experiencing but I can't do anything for me but help them in my own means.

I couldn't even intervene with their family problems because I was just an uncle who always play it safe rather than dip myself with their own problems. But as an uncle I couldn't just sit on the side and watch the show. I decided to help my niece but did not really promise to her because I don't want them to rely on me all the time.

I am also planning my vacation for this year. I would like to go back to Mexico again, now getting serious of my mission churches visits. So in order to make full benefit of my travels I really have to plan out the best places to learn spiritually and at the same time enjoy the beautiful sceneries that mother nature provides.

Mexico had indelibly affected me so much. I felt that it was the closest place that had resembled my own culture and also that can provide me a lot of spiritual experiences. I am planning to go there on Holy Week Season because I felt that its been a long time that I haven't experienced the Holy Week's tradition (Catholic way) as depicted from the Bible. I just wanted to unwind there and enjoy myself with someone dear to me.

It's really a nice feeling to blog off my frustrations and expectations here. Now I felt that I have pulled out a big thorn on my chest that have pierce my soul to be down. But, all is well, and I hope I will be clandestinely victorious in the end. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment