Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Slow Day Today Huh! (100th Blog of 2012)

Well, I was literally off for two days and honestly I didn't or haven't accomplished anything basically. Today is a very very slow day actually. It seems technically that the precious time had been passing by so fast and so quickly.

I groggily woke up late this cold Autumn morning at around 0900H and I was practically planning to do my two week's worth of laundry but I intentionally tossed the planned idea aside because I have another agenda which is to actually meeting this new guy introduced to me by my student at his apartment in Franklin and La Brea near Hollywood.

I was so giddily excited because I've been meaning to plan seeing him for several times the previous week but it seems that there were a lot of untoward incidents and conflicts with our so-called hectic and messed up schedules. So we decided to meet at his apartment today as planned from our last week's conversation. His apartment was very high end and affluently posh. The security was very tight but I went through without any problems because he forewarned them the I was coming.

When I got to the elevator it was locked and it needed a tenant's key to have it opened. I texted him from there but there was no signal. I panicked totally and I cannot think of anything to do. I saw a phone just in front of the elevator so I grabbed the receiver and practically dialed the operator to open the elevator for me then viola it was opened just as what I asked her to do.

When I went in the elevator I punched the number seven button to lift me to the 7th floor then when I went out of the lift I started looking for apartment 709 and rang the doorbell after I found it. I wasn't so sure if it was the right apartment or not. I was nervous when I rang the doorbell and wary at the same time thinking it was a wrong apartment. When the door was opened it was him who opened the door. He was wearing a burgundy PJ and he is topless. My God he was tall and muscular possessing that chiseled smooth chocolate body and he smiled at me with his perfectly aligned white teeth.

He invited me to get in, brought me to the living room, and offered me to sit down. From there he sat down, started to struck a conversation, and we never stopped talking after that. He told me that he goes to UCLA where he is a football player for the Bruins team. No wonder he possessed that awesome muscular body with prominent abs to die for. I got intimidated initially.

We talked for more than an hour and we talked a lot of topics and issues basically to know one another. It was a pretty much decent conversation and we held on to it filially and with slight intimacy but in a friendly manner. We decided that we just wanted to be friends from there and it was okay for me. Honestly I never felt any special feelings with him initially so I thanked him for inviting me to come to his apartment and graciously accepted me there as a friend. We exchanged phone numbers hoping that we could hook up again sometime if our schedule permits.

I left his place smiling and thinking of the awkward moments I felt when I saw him opening the door wearing that burgundy PJs in topless form flaunting his much possessed six pack abs. Frankly, I just can't stop looking at his enormous bulge in front of him. I guess he's not wearing any briefs at all during that time. I was smiling to myself because I think he was ready for me but I was so tragically demure in front of him. That made the situation awkward for him. Silly me huh!

Well I guess if it's really meant to be it will really mean it but there was no spark or chemistry at all during the first meeting and I guess he felt the same way, too, but he was practically very decent and cautious not to show it in front of me which I actually noticed immediately. It was really awkward at first but he dealt it professionally and with manners and no attitude albeit all those topless welcome and those abs to die for. Not a usual welcome for an initial acquaintance. Aaahh..... I go gaga of what had happened.

From there I wanted to nurse my loneliness and frustrations so I decided to probably watch a movie to pass the time and to soothe myself from the fiasco. It was already 1400H so I decided to pass by the Studs Theater at Santa Monica Boulevard nearby and just hang out there until it is dark. I was so depress that time so I decided to just stay there till I recover temporarily.

I stayed there until 2030H meeting willing gay people for a talk and conversing with them until we get tired of each other. Sometimes I just sulk at the corner and fell asleep then woke up confused in the dark and just cruise around with no direction. I was just there to pass the time which I should be spending doing laundry by now but I am not apparently. I felt so pathetic and tragically grieving that time but I found a best way to ease and soothe the hurt feelings I felt the fastest way.

When I got out from the theater at 2030H I passed by my favorite Thai fusion resto called "Galanga" and ordered my usual order which is "Pad Wun Sen" which is composed of sauteed glass noodles with diced chicken, bean sprouts, cherry tomatoes, sliced carrots, bell peppers, etc. and a skewered Thai chicken satee with pickled sweet cucumber and matching yummy and creamy peanut sauce.

I went home at 2115H and decided to end the day for I will be having a clinical class tomorrow morning which really entails me to wake up early in the morning again. I hope it won't be that cold tomorrow compared to this morning which had probably made me lazy and procrastinate about my intended chores which should be done right now if I opted to stay at home.

Well, my day was extremely very slow and I never accomplished anything today except incurring a broken heart and also nursing my loneliness, frustration, and depression. Poor me, I'm always unfortunate when it comes to matters of the heart but oh well, it's not the end of the world yet and I am not that desperate either. I may be sour graping but to tell you honestly and frankly, I don't really give a damn. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment