Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chaos At The School

Last week I had an altercation with our school's administrative officer that oversees faculty's issues. I just emailed him to just schedule me for clinicals and not schedule me for theory because he doesn't honor his previous promises to me.

He specifically told me to teach Batch 40 until they finished Fundamentals of Nursing and follow them up until their clinicals but he changed his position. He even denied telling me those statements which even made me fume with reticent anger. I was so furious that's why I emailed him my decisions.

He retaliated by emailing me back that I was so unprofessional and very demanding about my schedule. Well hello..... I only told him to keep me scheduled in the clinicals and I didn't demand anything. If he choses not to give me schedule then it's okay. I am just requesting that's all. What's wrong with that?

Now, I don't have the right to request? In the first place I am not in his mercy for giving me a schedule. I don't care if he doesn't give me one. I can get anywhere at my registry job. I was just merely asking with no malice about it and he was very defensive telling me that I have no gratitude to him for recommending me to teach theory.

Well hello..... yes I agree you've given me a chance to teach theory but look what have you done? You even retracted your promises and had made some issues that I am incompetent just to accommodate your friend who's waiting for his approval from the Board of Nursing to teach at the school. Now that he had the approval you've indirectly pulled me out from the theory class and used me as a patched alternate for the October schedule? Now you were fabricating those issues that the students had complained about me?

Well whatever issues you've been telling me were greatly contrasting from what the students had told me. They've told me that they've written good comments about me during the evaluation survey. And when I asked you the copies of those evaluations you withheld it from me. You said there was no evaluation happened. Now who's lying between us?

You damn know well about the student's retaliation not to remove me from the class and in fact they've send you a petition to keep me until they've finished Fundamentals of Nursing. And looked what you did...... you still pursued to pull me out from the class and told me that the students were very attached to me. It seems to me that you were jealous that the students had liked me a lot for the short time I've been with them?

You haven't heard from me complaining about the schedule before. You've scheduled me to cover for another instructor and you've given me a short notice for it. I didn't even complain about it. I just told you to please give me more time to prepare next time and not tell me hours before the lecture will happen. Is that the kind of professionalism you're always reiterating every time we had a monthly meeting? That's preposterous sir!

Now you've turned over every thing against me? What kind of professionalism is that sir? I may be very forgiving of your loopholes but this time I'm telling you that I am already up to the brim. My emotions were already boiling and needed to be scraped but unfortunately I bursted acccidentally because of an uncircumstancial email you've sent me that made me shoot some sparks all over.

I don't have to embrace this kind of bullshit anymore because you're just using me to cover up for your inconsistensies and now you are blaming me because you're short of theory instructors? I am sorry sir for turning you down because I don't want to succumb to all these baloney anymore.

Good riddance to you and to all your shitty alibis. I am full of it already. I don't care anymore about your school because it's going down the drain already. I don't know if it can be saved from all the shambles and shame it had involved in the past but unprofessionally using the faculties for your personal gain is another side of the story.

I hope you have the conscience to internalize what you've been doing to me and to the other instructors who fell victim of your two-face scheme but to me it has to end. I hope you'll realize the necessity to change your approaches and tactics and be man enough to honor your words and not flip-flopping them. I hope you have the courage to accept all your wrongdoings but one thing for me for sure is that I have forgiven you already.

I just wanted to let you know that what you've been doing is wrong and that you have to change for the better. Thanks for the opportunity though to work with you although it frustrates me but I have to accept the fact that there are people in the mainstream like you. Life would be boring if there is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment