Saturday, October 27, 2012

My 43rd Birthday Celebration

Yes, I just turned 43-years-old last Wednesday, October 24th in the year of our Lord 2012. I celebrated it with a lot of regressions. Oh.... I mean regression in a good way. I went to the happiest place on earth which is the famous Disneyland in Anaheim, CA.

I was off during that time on a bright LA sunny morning. I woke up so magnificently energized and just wanted to blissfully celebrate my very special day which is my 43rd birthday. Me and my special friends had planned to meet up at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA. I was super excited and just wanted to personally enjoy and cherish the day because I am officially off that day.


I still vividly remember last year I celebrated my 42nd birthday in Genova, Italy. Actually we were on an adventure trip to Torino during that day and we went back home to Genova, whch is our based city, during my travels in Italy with Doreen. We went back to Genova with a misty and cold rain drizzling at night time and there were no more restaurants opened because it was already 2220H.

Our very hospitable host had advised us to just order delicious and crispy authentic Italian pizzas because there was a very famous pizza store opened near their apartment during that time. We had ordered a lot of their original pizzas from the menu and my birthday had ended up as a feast of great tasting authentic Italian pizza party celebration. There was a lot of good smelling and delicious pizzas as well as a wide array of Italian wines. It was a blast!

This year, I personally wanted my birthday a little more different in some way and that very different and original idea had turned out into a "LITTLE" of this and a "LITTLE" of that which means I am technically and literally going back to my "old little ways". Regression actually is an apt word for it but in a positive and constructive connotation. Celebrating it like a child is strange but it was fun actually. I giggled thinking and writing about it right now.

Disneyland as they say..... "is the happiest and most entertaining place on the surface of the earth." At least for me it is.... And I can attest to that. Celebrating my birthday there was even a lot memorable as well as unforgettable. Celebrating it with my very close friends had just added some spice to it and I was so delighted thinking that we're all acting like a child again.


Seeing those familiar places inside the park like the Main Street, Toontown, Small World, Tea Cup ride, Carousel, The Castle, Tinker Bell, Space Mountain, Frontierland, Jungle ride and those cartoon characters I've seen on TV when I was a child like Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, etc. were very heartwarming and remakable. I felt like I'm still a 15-year-old again.

We met up at the Disneyland Park but before meeting them I decided to go to Toontown first and look for Minnie and Mickey to meet them initially then I went to find the group and continued to explore the whole park with them. I was able to find Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse and had a remembrance picture from them which I will remember in years to come commemorating that I had celebrated my 43rd birthday with this very adorable couple.

After doing just that, I met up with my friends near Fronetierland and we continued to explore the enormous park. After lunch we decided to transferred to the Disney California Adventure, my first time there, across the main park and giddily continued to explore it where we celebrated like free people inside there.

We rode the huge and slightly terrifying ferris wheel where the seats slides back and forth when suspended on air, took the chugging and super fast roller coaster, took the awesome and memorable imitation flight with a plane-and-feel-like ride all over the coast of California and also took a lot of memorable pictures highlighting all of our good experiences inside the two parks. Gladly... it was a very fun day though very tiring.


We culminated our playful day at the Disneyland Downtown and celebrate my birthday with a bang which is sumptuous dinner at Rainforest Cafe. We enjoyed our meals very much talking and telling each other our own experiences for the whole day laughing and giggling at our funny and awkward moments for the day. It was hilarious!

I am glad that my beautiful sunny day at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure was a blast with my close friends and that I had celebrated it a very different way compared to last year's adventure. It was good to just cool-it-down there for my off as well as for my special day.

Although how much I was tired during that time I did not really regret having it celebrated there because at the end of the day I knew that we have enjoyed every moment of it and had cherished the fun, the joys, and the awkward moments we had there. I had a blast and my whole day was literally enjoyable and memorable indeed.

I regret to believe that I am getting old but though what ever happens I'm still accepting and still believed that everything is all worth the while and that I am content about it. Life for me is indeed treating me good and I have no qualms about it. Never been better actually but just the best of it.

You just have no idea how much happy I am to celebrate my best and special day there. And I am telling you.... it was so much much different, a lot of fun, and it was well worth it to the hilt. I never never regretted having planned it to celebrate it there and I am so glad it all turned okay and fabulous. Ahhh..... life is indeed full of surprises huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment