Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Appears So Beat Up

Haist.... I've been very quite very lately. In as musch as I wanted to take a break from work, I cannot because I still have to come up with my payment for my taxes both form the IRS and the State.

Although the ones form the State will be fully paid this month then I might probably hav eto relax next month. Haist..... good thing I can take a break on my birth month. It was a very hard job beating up my deadline for the payments but I did it anyway. I am kind of tired but I am proud of myself for doing some extra mile. Hopefully next year everything will be in order.

Right now my schedule were very hectic. I am also doing my exercises regularly because I needed to lose weight by December before I will go home to attend out silver anniversary in high school. I've been doing my exercises pretty much every other day now to allow for my body to rest and recuperate from the exercise.

There were series of pain aches and joint pains but I'm still determined to do it because I know I can do it. The pain will always will there but my will to do it won't even influence by it. I know my limitations and I hav eto take this slowly at a time.

My schedule at school was been change by my colleague coordinator to theory now, doing Anatomy and Physiology with Batch 40 from Mondays to Fridays. I have to dread the traffic from Los Angeles to Torrance in the morning as well as from Torrance to West Hollywood in the afternoon. That's why I am so beat up every time I arrived home at night.

Despite of this I don't have qualms because I needed to keep up with my tax responsibilities and my responsibilities with the little ones in the Philippines for this school tuitions. When I'm multitasking as parents for this children as the same time as mentor.

Life is always full of ups an downs and for me it's always struggle. I have to juggle my work and my personal life and it is hard sometimes but no one else could help me but myself.

My schedule at the Nursing Home where I am working as a Nurse Supervisor was even demanding but I have to be content with it because it is where I am getting my health insurance for myself. If I leave there then I forfeited the insurance anymore. And I don't want that to happen because I just had my surgery a month ago.

By the way, with regards to my surgery it was fine and my left ear is already healing. Although I still have to guard it from any dangers like water that could go inside it or any trauma that could hurt the surgery. I can hear audibly now and I am very very happy of the outcome. My surgeon really did a good job in restoring my hearing.

So, far so good even though I have a very hectic schedule but I still manage to keep up with my bills and my responsibilities. God forbid!

No comments:

Post a Comment