Monday, July 23, 2012

Random Musings

It was my third night at work and I am so bored. I've already did all necessary things that are needed to be done the previous two days and I am happy that I've got a little break tonight but believe me I am so dead bored because I am not very productive tonight.

I tried doing some corrections on some of the care plans so that I can keep myself busy yet I can't help feeling to bored so I decided to just write some blogs and post my rndom musings.

a) I am so excited about our 25th reunion in high school which will be held this coming December 29 and 30. My classmates way back home were also busy for planning it. I am also contributing my ideas through Facebook and I am glad everything went smooth lately. I am very very excited about that day where I will be meeting my former classmates whom I haven't seen for many many years. I just can't wait to see them again.

b)I am also excited lately that I have started my long dream of placing a little garden outside the patio at my apartment. I wanted to have for so long but I have no time to realize it and just this Friday I started to do it by buying a sack of fertilized soil and also plastic pots. I started to plant the lemon grass I've been soaking near my kitchen window and finally they were on soil already. I also bought a pot of beautiful zinnias and fragrant gardenias plus I bought a cute pot of venus flytrap plant and a small dotted aloe vera plant.

c) I finally met our new administrator. She is a young, African-American lady. Very serious about the budget that's why she always emphasized clocking-in and -out. She even made me redo an employee incident report twice which got me irritated. I don't like her for that.

d) I was very cautious about my infection control coordinator. She was very cocky and Iam very irritated about her commenting on the newly admit resident last Saturday because the morning supervisor had placed the resident on contact isolation precaution. I told her, "Well, that's your job description so I am sorry I couldn't help you for that. We're just being paid the same and I am just doing my own job." I was up to the brim already so I blatantly shut her off.

e) I had a funny experience about texting. My handsome neighbor whom I always flirted all the time had send me a very provocative picture through a text. In short he was flirting with me with his picture showing me off his pubic hair. In response I also texted him that the pic was gorgeous and that if he can spend a night with me so that I can give him a head. Embarrassingly, I texted it to the previous person I had in contact with and that was my immediate superior at work. She texted me back that I have send her a wrong text and I was laughing about it. She just politely texted back telling me to have fun and be safe.

f)I am mad at my favorite maseuse because he was just massaging me in a hurry lately. When he was about to come last Monday for a regular session I texted him not to come and told him that I am no longer hapy with his services. Instead I went to the massage parlor near my house which is even more affordable and reasonable.

g)My clinical batch from school who is rotating now at Rosecrans Care Center are very new and very timid. They were all having their own issues and I think they were scare dof me because of the strict face I put on them during their orientation day. I hope they will learn form me after their rotation. I am trying my best to help them.

So far these are the random thoughts I can remember lately and I am glad I had enumerated them here in the midst of my boredom at work. Another day had passed and another day in history had been recorded in my annals of experiences. Have a nice day. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment