Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Change Is Hard

Sometimes change is easy to think of but if you are in a situation wherein you will get involve in it you'll find it really tough. It is a huge challenge actually but it is for your own good.

Life sometimes can be monotonous and we always have to embark on some means of altering it for the better. I never imagine a person altering it for the worst. That would be an understatement but probably it happened to some.

I've been living myself in my apartment alone for four years and I am used to all my routines everyday. It seems that I am contented with my daily activities and never entertained a big change to come in lately but as years elapsed I felt that I got bored of the same environment and routines and life seems bleak and gloomy. 

Living alone had gave a big toll on me and I am very lonely, tired, and inert. I used to procrastinate badly and was jus accustomed to my work-apartment-erraands routines each day. I felt to a point that I felt sick doing it, actually, nauseated about it.

Life is always a struggle and change always knocks on it's door waiting to be opened and  welcomed to either better life or make it worth living for. Sometimes change can bring a negative impact to it but it all depends on the outlook and perspective of the person handling it at a certain moment. It's either a win-or-lose situation but all I can say is that change definitely can affect life's existence.

Lately, I got involved to a life altering change which I never expected to come into my life. I am used to this monotonous routines in my life and even considered it very easy to live  but the realization of moving to a new place was an unexpected situation to be in. 

Change was really unpredictable. You never expect it to happen or come into your life. It will just pop like magic. It is as I say a life altering situation, but for me, I think for the better.

I will never provoke my self again to just be contented with my monotonous life. Change is hard sometimes but it can definitely make an eye opener to us and serve as a huge impact in someone's life.

I can never be happier for living alone but concomitantly change has given me the will to believe in myself and gave me a vivid perspective about the flow of life that is very dynamic and ever changing but not stagnant just as what I had presumed. But all those presumptions were proven wrong and I was stand corrected about it.  I tend to embrace self humility which changed me a lot.

My procrastinations ad fears had hindered me to progress and entertain the impact of change and now that I had overcame them life is a smooth sailing journey. It is a great feeling to really  had experienced the impact of change and I was fortunate and privileged to have it experienced hands-on.

Life is indeed too short and we must spice-it-up with change for change is a great thing and  really shape us up for the common good and also for the better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment