Monday, June 25, 2012

Series Of Boil Erruptions

Yes, my health lately was in a lot of detrimental situations. Last month I have a problem with my eyes. I started having a stye on my left eye and I suffered the swelling and pain in my upper lids carrying that dreaded boil which can evetually infect my inner eye and make me blind. Thankfully, it went away after two days without causing a lot of damage.

Two weeks later my other eye, the right eye, had undergine the same phases of swelling and boil formation which also lasted two days and the nagging pain and itchiness was very incapacitating. The falacy that once the eye will have a stye for sure it will transfer to the other eye eventually no matter how much time it will take. And it became true to me.

Last week, my left armpit got this enlarged lymph node which was very painful and tender to touch. The surrounding area was red and very tender so I opted shaving it thinking that the hair was harboring germs so it's much better for me to shave it. One day after I discovered it the swollen area appears very worse and the pain was very bad I could not stand it anymore.

I tried to squeeze the boil trying to get rid of the pus inside it. I was pretty much sure it contain MRSA because of the pus like secretions it drained when I squeezed it. The pain was very nagging but I held the feeling because I wanted the boil to emit the pus which was very very painful.

Now that the the first boil had errupted there was another boil brewing on the same armpit but more nearer to the upper arm and this one had a small eye and the surrounding area was very red and very very tender. It's really painful especially when it rubs on the small coarse shaved hair of the armpit as well on the sleeve of the undershirt I arm wearing.

I am still confused why all these erruptions had happened in series or cycle. I am very alarmed about it and was pobably blaming it to my low immune response especially my lymphocytes which was supposed to be the first line of defense of my body because of the fact the my lymph nodes was always swollen.

Good health is the only collateral I have in order to survive on this earth and I hope that life would be a mixture of ups and downs. I hope thise series of erruptions will abate because it is really bothering me a lot especially having an excruciating pain that really affect my performance at work. I can afford calling-in-sick because I neede dto raise or save money for my income tax payment which I pleaded to pay installment for this year.

Well, I am just hoping that this boils will go away leaving me normal again doing my every day routines and performing tasks I needed to do without any bother at all. Life is always dynamic and there were a lot of choices to decide along with it. Hope yours, too, will be ok. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment