Monday, June 11, 2012

Pacquiao's Boxing Loss

Well, last Saturday was the boxing match of Manny Pacquiao (the Philippine's Pambansang Kamao) with Timothy Bradley. I did not watch the fight because I was working. I was planning to feed myself with the Facebook feedbacks of the people watching the game but I was tied up with my three admissions that night and when I got the chance to check the feedbacks I was surprised by all these frustrated comments about Manny's blatant loss caused by the biased decisions of the two judges.

I myself was down-heartened by the shocking news because as what I have read from the feedbacks and comments it seems that it was a good fight and that Manny had given his all and showed tenacity during the game to give Bradley his own beating in his entire life rendering him sustained a bilateral sprain on his ankles making him being placed on a wheelchair during the press conference.

It was an irony though because it seems that Manny was not unfazed or hurt at all and it is a shame that the judges awarded their controversial split decision to Tim after the 12-round-bout. What a shame though. And this succumb to massive public and media outcry about the uncunning decisions made by  these professional boxing expert-analyst-judges. I myself was dumbfounded reading all the necessary articles spilling all the biased works of these so-called professional boxing judges.

The Nevada Boxing Federation had tolerated this kind of biased works and that the people were demanding a recount or a thorough investigation to prove whether there is a conspiracy for this kind of unprecedented decisions. There was even an article blaming the promoter Bob Arum fabricating this kind of show to fork out a lot of money for an expected rematched but my doubts were cleared when he himself demanded a meticulous investigation of this event.

Well, it seems that the judges decisions could not be reversed anymore and that the people are still clamouring for justice to Manny Pacquiao, but whether we like it or not we have to abide with these decisions and that we have to wait until a rematch will be scheduled to satisfy the people's doubts about the little dirty works done by the NBF and these so-called notorious judges.

Many claimed that this game was rigged because of the biased results and that some people were disgusted with the people behind this event and that some were swearing not to follow boxing any because of this corruption that just recently been transpired. It was really disheartening and until now I can't get over it despite I haven't watched the game.

Oh well, this will be a wake up call to Manny himself to prove to these unprofessional people that they were wrong for handling their shocking decision to Tim and that he will prove more next time during the rematch that he is unstoppable in proving to them that they were wrong.

I admire Manny's humility, professionalism, and mum in respecting the judge's decision although I can see into his eyes how hurt he was and how betrayed he was by these people. They let him down. Although, this happened to my favorite "Pambansang Kamao" still I swear that my admiration to him will not wane to the last drop of my blood.

He will be forever my boxing champ and I will swear my loyalty to him no matter what happens. It was sad though to have been shocked with this most horrendous news that a monster of professionals have done to him despite how nice this guy is. Go Manny go! You will always be my Champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment