Sunday, May 27, 2012

American Idol Results

After all my efforts of voting for my bet for the most awaited finale of the American Idol I was disappointed and devastated of the results. I was rooting for BB Chez but apparently America did not vote for her, instead they chose Philip Philips.

Before the finale was been aired I was confident that BB Chez will win. A night before both contestants performed and both delivered well. But to me BB Chez sang excellently. The only bummer were the judges comment of her coronation song but to me there's nothing wrong with her last song because she gave her all to it.

She sang it while sitting on the piano the whole length of the song. Singing while sitting is very hard especially singing that song with the highest level of pipes I've ever heard and she sang it emotionally and with in-depth feelings. It was a pop ballad and she delivered it very well.

It was a sad song appropriate for two lovers questioning her decisions and apprehensions about what she did leading to losing the love she had. I admit the song is not appropriate for her age but it's not the song really. It's about how she rendered the song powerfully and for the judge saying that the song is not for her well they are biased. American Idol is a singing competition not a song competition. It was a travesty!

But despite of the public decisions BB Chez was very gracious of her loss. She didn't left American Idol defeated because she left the show with a most unforgettable duet with the most celebrated Grammy and Tony (Broadway) Award winner Jennifer Holliday. The duet was really superb and was excellent in regards to the vocal prowess of both singers. Jessica was indeed comparable to the multi-awarded singer who is very supportive of her. It was just bad that Jessica was lost. What a shame for American Idol.

Then after the show the rave about the duet was all over several search engines and it was crazy because people adored BB Chez rather than the actual winner. It was crazy!

Now that BB Chez is not tied up with American Idol then she is free to accept music contracts outside Idol. I heard that the famous Tommy Mottola, co-owner of Casablanca Records, has expressed his interest to sign BB Chez up a singing contract to record several albums for his label. And people were very excited about it.

What ever happens to BB Chez I know she has a lot of followers out there. I know she was ripped off the title by the executives of FOX Network because of her color or race but I hope the truth will come out someday.

BB Chez will be famous and she will have more records and will be well-known in the world of modern music. Good luck to you Idol and hope you will succeed in your dreams. I will be following your success and will celebrate my victory when that day comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment