Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Everyday Is Always A Challenge

Everyday when I go to work life seems like a wheel turning and turning round and round. Life is kind of routinary but there's always a lot of challenges in store. I mean I love living life and I am very thankful for what I have.

Yes, everyday is always a challenge and I love that. Challenge is always positive to me even though how hard it is. Life is always a struggle but oh well I love struggling. I love surviving for the fittest. I love all the bloody challenges. Hehehe.

Challenges makes me strong. It makes me learn things I needed to know every day. I like to imbue with it because it makes me vulnerable to learning and surviving and I love that as a challenge. I know life is continuous and we must face whatever trials and tribulations we have on our way as we usher ourselves to the cycle of life itself.

I cannot say something more but all I can say is that I am contented of my life right now. I am very much thankful that I  am living independently right now and I have the autonomy to do everything that I want. It seems that I am acting like a toddler now trying to fulfill my developmental milestones as indicated by Erick Erickson in his "Different Stages of Life".

Sometimes being alone is a challenge because I got bored sometimes on what to do. Although there were a lot of options and opportunities life ha sto offer. Life is indeed always monotonous. I don't know why I have felt that but that's how I feel every now and then.

I missed my old self when I was still growing up in the Philippines. I missed being with my friends and not to worry about work and about bills. I missed living with my mom and just be under her mercy all the time. I missed doing the simple but very nurturing things that makes me happy all the time. I just missed all of that!

Well, can't complain now because my life is here now. All I just needed to do is to keep living my life in a more simple but very productive way. I chose to live here in the United States so I have to face the consequences of my decisions and trying to live up to the expectations of my daily routines as well as my work guidelines.

Aaaah.... life is indeed a wheel. Sometimes you're up and sometimes you're down. Sometimes it is happy and sometimes it is sad. Sometimes opportunities pours and sometimes it's hard to find. Life is indeed a mind-boggling puzzle..... a big maze..... a huge challenge.

Well... no more fuss here because I chose to be like this. Life is indeed beautiful even though we have to hurdle some tribulations. That even make it more eye catching and adorable. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment