Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Setting Goals Is Very Important

It seems that everything lately was been in order. After succumbing to a long time depression my life had turned back around in full circle. I have picked up the pieces and had put the puzzle. It was a great feeling to be back to normal again.

It seems that stress is in constant influence in our life. It makes our daily endeavors like a roller coaster ride. Sometimes we're up, sometimes we're down. It was like were just circumnavigating on the same circle of life. And it all depends on us alone to break the circle.

There are a lot of factors to weigh in and a lot to consider. My life was been bombarded with a lot of stressors and had attacked me at th esame time and I don't know what to do. It was a total disarray and sometimes I have to go far away to escape the reality of it but when I come back it is still the same situation where I left of.

I've been living in my previous apartment for four years and I never realized that I am a depressed person. I started to hoard unvaluable things, had been locking all my room and not opening the windows ever since I've lived there, I've been an insomniac, been sleeping less that 5 hours every day, never opened my mails and some of the important mails were been left off, I dished my best friend, was been see-sawing on my weight, and just wanted to work every day just to escape the hapless situation of my pad.

I even lost track of my bills just paying my creditors without even realizing that I over paid. For example, the water cooler I've been renting for eight years for $10.50 can be actually purchased for $80.00 and my Direct TV has a lot of charged channels I've not been watching and I have that connection for already five years. I neglected to check it in the first place.

Then luckily, I've got the opportunity to transfer upstairs and had discovered those things that I have hoarded. I have found out that they were invaluable things that needed to be thrashed which even crowded my place. The dark room had emanated me a very hapless environment and I just realized how lonely it was to be in there.

Now that I am upstairs I had organized all my things in bins and they all looked good now and not crowded my place. I reduced my Direct TV channels and had lessend my monthly bills as well as had purchased the water cooler and not suffer paying the exorbitant rent charge monthly.

My situation now was slowly picking up and I started to cook now for my own refusing to eat out an dspend so much money for the restaurant food. I also had prioritized my schedule and had a two day off each week and had programmed my goals and priorities in order.

It was a good feeling to have gone back to what I hav eused to. Now I even had more time redirecting myself to God and had found some time to spend more quite times and speak to Him intently to guide and help me with my individual struggles.

Thank you Lord for being there all time for I know that You were just waiting for me to tap You but I still refused or deny to do it because I have a huge superego. I am sorry if I have hurt You in the past and thanks for being there all the time.

Thanks for carrying me through despite I didn't know or recognized You were there. I was so engrossed with my human and materialistic nature and I have neglected that You were there. I am sorry for all the hurt and the neglect.

It seems that You were the true God and that you've always forgiven me for my trespasses. Thanks for helping me set my priorities and that I am back on my feet again. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment