Sunday, April 22, 2012

Work Is Treating Me Good So Far

I am so fortunate nowadays that I have a job. With the current economic situation it is very hard to maintain a stable life. I am just so blessed to have a stable life and a stable work as well. So far, work has been treating me real well.

I am so happy that I got this supervisory position at a very famous nursing home in Los Angeles. The nursing home belongs to a very well reputed company and they have a lot of other facilities all over California which has given my chances of working with them in the future.

I am contented with my rate and the working environment was very cool. All I do is do supervisory works, mostly paperworks, and do some instructions to the charge nurses who belong under me. It is not that hard but it really requires a lot of decision-making and quick thinking, which I like most.

It is a very rewarding position and I like to make decisions to make the place going. I didn't have any problems with my subordinates and they all appreciate me and respected me. I also do appreciate them and respect them for doing the best job ever and for their cooperation and compassion to the residents.

Compared to my hospital work before, this supervisory position was cool. I like it so far. I have learned a lot from it and I applied all what I have learned from my previous experiences and my colleagues had noticed my exceptional work. It was kind of rewarding so far having received all those accolades. I'm perplexed and surprised.

It is not a stressful job and I liked it so much. Interacting with the residents was an enjoyable experience and I have learned so much from them especially their own little stories about their stay in the facility and about their lives. It was awesome and fascinating as well.

I still kept my other job at school which I would probably be doing for a longer time. I came to realized that I have invested so much time from the school and I don't have plans to give it up because I too love to teach a lot. I might probably be keeping it until I am tired of doing it but for the mean time it will be for keeps.

My clinical classes was been also a rewarding experience and helping this students learn a lot from their clinical exposures was a breath of fresh air. I loved doing it for them and I am so happy that they liked me a lot. I also felt rewarded personally because of all these bright comments. I am so blessed to have done it for them.

Yeah, I loved all my two jobs and most likely I will be doing them forever. I am not after the high pay from it. The satisfaction I had in doing my job is a great factor that I stayed stress free right now. I am so glad that God was been so good to me. Can't complain for anything else. I am just thankful for everything I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment