Monday, May 21, 2012

Enriching My Word Power

Yeah, I am trying to do this 30-day word power self study paperback book by Norman Lewis. I guess in order for me to understand it fully I will be pacing myself gradually. I will not stick to the 30-day plan because I know myself. And besides, I am a busy person and I tend to stop from time to time because of the nature of my job.

I have two of this book (which I unconsciously bought) and the other one was been tucke din one of my travelling bags which I used it every time I travel. What a double standard but I didn't really know I have another one and I found out lately when I was trying to get organized my books when I moved out of the old apartment lately.

For now, I will post my progress and also will share what I have learn everytime I will finish a chapter or so. I will try to use some of the new words that I have discovered so that I can put it into use. What else should I do with what I have learned but to use it in a proper way in order to keep it in mind. And sometimes I will make some journal of it and post it here to share it with you.

Now, I am meticulously reading the book and trying to immersed with it. I found it more challenging and fun to answer some of the test and I found out that it was very exciting to play with it and put it into use sometimes. It really enhanced my grammar as well as build my confidence. I like it!

So far, I am so thrilled every day learning new words and techniques in grammar, word meanings, and vocabularies. I am very excited about it everyday. I will try to learn it everyday for my own benefit and I will infuse them in my everyday conversations. For sure my colleagues and friends will be surprised with my new found confidence, wisdom, and knowledge. I am so thrilled!

I will keep pushing myself to the fullest so that I will get the full benefits of learning this book. I will dedicate myself each day to learning something from it. I can't wait for the outcome in the end. And I will try to evaluate myself of my progress each day by taking the chapter exams.

Can't wait to finish this new challenge and I am ready for the battle and the hard work ahead. I will keep pushing myself to the limit to benefit from it and I will take advantage of every challenge to reach my full potential. Hopefully, every thing will be all right. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment