Sunday, April 22, 2012

Finally, I Got It!

Ok, I am having trouble doing my blogs and I am kinda pissed off with Blogger to have changed my settings which personally I haven't done any changes. This is what I call was kinda related to my previous post about change.

Change indeed is unpredictable. It is inevitable. It is surprising. Like this one, I never entertained that it had to be happening. I had trouble finding a way in to post my blog but because of my ingenuity and resourcefulness I found some other way. Clicking here and clicking there somehow works and viola I'm here blogging all my frustrations about the site.

It's been like a week now that I have to internet because of my recent moving out from my apartment. I transferred from my previous apartment at the bottom and moved to the second floor of the same building. It was a tad tiring and exhausting process but I have to do it because my landlord needed to fill in the place because he has to somehow caught up with his financial constraints brought by that guy who stole my jewelries.

Remember, he was the one living upstairs and he apparently had got booted out from the place because on nonpayment of the rent for six months. In short, he got evicted and now has trouble erasing that bad record from his credit history plus the piles of cases he had regarding the burglary and the fraudulent acts he did to me.

I cannot imagine how he stomach staying in that apartment and not paying the rent. He was living there for free but my landlord did not stop toying with his luck to evict the guy because he himself has to race against the clock for keeping up with his financial trouble with regards to his mortgage.

Now, I am blogging here at work because my internet was still not hooked up because I moved to the new place without a telephone jack which is one of the requirements for the internet connection. I had just had it placed last Monday and they told me to wait for another week so that the internet can be connected. I'm glad it will be scheduled this coming Tuesday for the connection.

Whew, that was a long wait and I cannot wait for more. I've been acting like crazy because of not having the chance to go check and input my blogs and this is what I found. The Blogger changed their setup and let Google Chrome does their blogging now.

Before, I didn't have any trouble plotting my blogs but now I have been struggling to look for the window to write down my musings. It was really frustrating but I didn't gave up and now I accidently found it. I was so happy upon knowing that I can blog again.

I've been dying to have done my blogging the previous days but because of the dilemma I had in finding the window to blog it made me helpless and frustrated but now, no more. Thank God!

Now, I think everything will be all right and that my blogs will be coming right on and will be posted as it is. I am glad everything went back to normal again. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment