Friday, April 20, 2012

Change Is Indeed Harsh

Every thing in life revolves with change. We have to embrace the fact that change is the focal point where life evolves. Change for the better is the ultimate goal of mankind that's why we have the opportunity to experience the abundance of life's gifts.

Yes, change is difficult and that's the number fact that we must accept. It can be cruel sometimes but without it we could not learn the ramifications of our every day existence. Change is indeed a journey and we have to equip ourselves in order to be ready to face it.

Change starts when we were still young. Our body starts to grow, we have to undergo certain stages in life, our body buildup develops and we gradually grow up from childhood to adulthood trying to experience the rigors or life. We always welcome change unconsciously, for all we know we grew with it.

Like me I have been through a lot of changes in my life. I grew up with a very nurturing parents who guided me to have good valus and direction. I tried to be an obedient child in order for me to attain success. Change had also brought me to where I am now.

After college I pushed myself hard in order to get successful. My parents were hundred percent supportive with my endeavors and I thanked them for not leaving me behind. I am very lucky to have them guiding me meticulously on how to mold my life and my future. I owe everything to them and I am very grateful for them.

I kept so focused but sometimes I made mistakes. And this mistakes have gave me lessons in life that I am cherishing making a new me. This has molded me the way I am today and from those setbacks I know how to face my adversities because of them.

Things are kinda difficult but we have to adapt to changes in our lives. As we grow old we have to accept that our own perspective also changes. We got to be mindful that our life does not revolve on one stage only but of different stages so we have to equip ourselves on how to face them with intrepidness.

Change must be difficult and we have to be ready for it in case it will come along the way. We have to focus with our strengths abd muster our weaknesses in order to be ready for everything that will eventually happen. Life entails a lot of preparation especially when some major changes will set in.

I am proud that my upbringing was been positively influenced by the good mantra around me. My very supportive parents, my influential environment, and everything that had contributed to my success has been very influential in my success. And without these changes I may not be where I am right now.

Yes.... change is hard but it is a good way of learninig about ourselves, our dire survival, and our adaptation. Armed with an effective coping mecahnism our journey towards the influence of change will be fruitful and progressive. Life is indeed affected by the changes we have undergone all throughout our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment