Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm So Inspired

Yeah, as the days had been passing by I was working so hard and never realized that the day of my trip back to Mexico is near. I was so inspired to get back there to see more beautiful places and improve my Spanish. It was a big lift for me to travel all the time. I really liked it!

One of the things that really inspired me is to travel to some beautiful places. I have been traveling half way around the globe yet those experiences were still lingering in my mind like a movie. It seems that they had stayed there in my head and thrive there forever. I was just wary if I get old if I will still remember them just as what I have seen them in person.

I was so fortunate enough to have a very stable work... actually not a very stable one... because with this kind of economy you never know when you get axed from work. But I still consider myself lucky at the very least. I got to enjoy my life while I am still young which I never thought would be happening to me. Thanks to my enthusiasm and ambition which brought me to where I am now.

The only one lacking though is the matters of my heart. I know people were surprised that I didn't have any special someone which to me is not a big problem or a huge deal. I preferred it to be like this and I am happy about it because I feel so independent doing things by myself without anybody telling me not to do it.

Not until I went to Mexico City last month and met this very courteous gentleman which I come in good terms right away. Rarely I am like that, able to succumb to a somewhat delicate emotional feeling with another person. I know myself as a very hard-to-get person and it surprised me a lot. He showed me around Mexico City and was very caring and gentlemanly with me. Actually, that was the time when I felt so different when it comes to the matters of the heart. I never felt it like that before...... I was so excited but you know, I'm always careful and in control of myself.

I still have some apprehensions and repercussions in my mind about this whole setup because to me living here in Hollywood and him over there in Jalisco is not gonna work but ddep inside me I wanted to make it work and happen.

Well, that will remain to be seen because I will comeback there on Valentine's Day and see if my feelings is still the same. A little confirmation won't hurt maybe.

That's why I was so jittery to go back there because I missed him and his sweet and passionate wooing. It was still playing in my mind the way he told and present me about certain places he wanted me to see. It was still fresh at the back of mind.

Oh God this is really killing me and I can't wait to go back to Mexico. Our next adventure will be to go to Guanajuato and San Miguel de Allende which I think were both interesting places to explore with a wonderful person. From my research in Google the places look nice and safe. This even made me more excited to go back there because of the stimulating effect of those pictures and articles I have read.

I spoke to my tour guide and he promised to show me more nice places around Mexico. I just can't wait to leave Los Angeles and thank him so tight for opening up the door I have long shut. It gives me a feeling of relief and I hope it's not a sign of desperation.

Well, I think it is not and I think it was fate and God's doing. He knows how picky I am when it comes to the matters of the heart and now I know I have to slow down and protect myself from getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment