Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bound For Mexico City

December 18, 2011, it was an early cold-dark Sunday at 0615H I got out from work at the facility and headed home to ready for my early flight to San Francisco via a local United Airlines flight.

I got home and hurried to check my luggage if everything I needed to bring were inside it and then I changed from my scrub to a jeans, T-shirt, and sneakers garb and then went to knock at my landlord's door because he will drop me off at the airport.

I think I woke up my landlord early but he is very charming to have answered the door and willingly drove me to the airport.

Upon dropping me off at the airport I thanked him and then we bade good bye. He wished me a good trip and whispered on my left ear to enjoy everything out there. I was smiling when he told me that and then we gave a big tight hug to each other.

At 0845H I checked in at the counter then fall in line at the security checked which I whisked without any problems. My flight leaves at 0915H so I still have an ample time to drink some coffee.

I looked for a Starbuck's Coffee Chain and then bought a tall hot caramel macchiato. After finishing up the coffee I went to the gate and waited for the boarding. We boarded on time and then left for San Francisco. The flight was very smooth without any predictable events happened.

When we de-board in san Francisco I immediately checked the flight information at the TV screen and then headed to the exact gate where to board for another plane heading to Mexico City.

While waiting my excitement inside me had been roiling up and I felt I am about to throw up but good thing I didn't ate any solid food that time of else I might have puked out there at the airport's floor.

We left San Francisco at 1200H and endured the 3-hour-long flight south going to Mexico City. The flight was very smooth and without any problems happened along the way except that the children behind me were very noisy and hyper. They were shouting and crying and climbing and were everywhere. Oh my God it was a total chaos.

We arrived in Mexico City at 1910H and it was already dark. The weather was nice and warm. We immediately lined down near the Immigration Line and were been questioned about our purpose of visit. I greatly managed to go through the line and headed where to retrieve my luggages without any problems at all.

I then went out to the meeting area and waited for my ride. While waiting I decided to change my dollars to the local money they have then texted my pick-up. I instructed him that I will wait at the vending machine near the ladies restroom and then he spotte dme immediately using the exact description I gave him.

He was cute and very gentlemanly. I was glad I decided to hire him as my tourist guide.

Well, I don't know what to expect from this trip but I am rest assured well because I know what will happen to me especially having to have this handsome tourist guide. God knows what will happen and I don't want to know.

For the meantime, I will let the time tell me what will happen on this trip and I can't seem to wait for it. I am very excited for it to be realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment