Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Joys Of Traveling

November 3, 2011: Hello peeps. When you've gotten to a situation to do traveling please get to involve yourself with it and take the opportunity at hand because it only happens once and you will not regret it at the end.

Well, my travels had made me aware of myself and my surroundings. I get to observe what the people are commonly doing in certain places. I have to know about the language they're speaking and most importantly I have to know how to calculate directions to save time.

My travels have made me a well seasoned person and I cannot make myself proud enough but just pat my back for being such a good one and for a job well done. Usually I traveled on my own but having the company of my best friend who really knows how to navigate directions because she had lived there for so long and had spoken and knew the language had added up to my consciousness because she's been orientating me of what to do and expect every time we embark on a new adventure.

Traveling is a joy to do. I got to meet different kinds of people. Mingle with them and observe how they act and do their day-to-day routines is a rare opportunity that happened to me. The subway is a good place to observe all these and it's a joy to watch how it's being done every day.

The coming in and out of different people of all walks of life from the train and their fast strides when going in and out of the subway or getting in and out of the train was just as dizzying and chaotic as hearing the invariable tapping of the shoes on the cobblestone pavement. The mixture of their movements, gestures, postures, and steps creates a chaotic, disorganized, and unharmonious music to the atmosphere and surroundings. It was very fascinating!

Being in a place that looks strange to me is quite a huge and atypical challenge. I got the chance to calculate, assess, recalculate, and evaluate what I needed to do before I attack the dire situation or problem. I became more keen and aware of what to ask and do before I make such valid decisions and I am so proud of myself for being so valiant and intrepid in making the right choices or decisions.

The surroundings of the places I've been had made me inspired and had brought me back to a certain period of time where I can clearly imagine myself having eternal respite and it seems that it was playing and taunting my disoriented mind that I actually exist in that era. It was nostalgic yet very endearing and quite delusional but it seems that it's was indeed real.

I tend to appreciate the beauty of the buildings and gilded architectures as well as appreciate the differences between the cultures, customs, practices, beliefs, food, and people of each country. I kind of imbued myself in taking lots and lots of pictures of all these places I've been and tried to click the camera's memory to reminisce my unholy times from these travels after spending a day or two in another place. It's quite a best memory reminder and a good icebreaker.

I tend to enjoy the regional and seasonal foods of each place which had titillated my personal food tastes and choices. I kind of try and know how to speak the language and had ordered them with the guidance of my friend beside me. And eventually, I had the honor to eat and taste these foods that I've ordered and compared it to the one I have previously eaten. T'was a minor miserable mistake but it's quite a habit now.

Traveling had made me more adept in using the subways and understand it's directions whether going north or south and east or west. I can now make choices on what mode of transportation I can take but it seems I am still fixated with the train or using the subway or Metro because to me it's more easy to understand. Well, this is Europe and the train is always accessible every where.

And lastly, this travel could not be possible without enough financial reserve that keeps my traveling going or else if the reserve rans out then my travels will be at halt or at a dead end. Money talks here people and everything in Europe is expensive if you don't know that. Just a caring and friendly warning from me peeps!

In the end, my travels had really influenced me the way I am now. I kind of know different cultures and customs of each country I've been to and I honestly loved to immitate what I've observed just for a change. It's really good to imbibe myself with some of these cultures and pretend I'm one of them because it feels very uplifting to me to mingle and internalized their practices. Funny huh! They say in order to understand the place you must immersed yourself with them.

My travels had really inspired me so much, the one I couldn't barter with any gazillion wealth on earth because as I grow old it will stay and stick at the back of my head and nobody can take that away from me and never a chance to erase it in my memory. It was such fun to have done it and a great unforgettable experience although there was some minor setbacks along the way yet my travels will always go on rain or shine.

No one can beat the way I do my traveling and trekking around and I really have to congratulate myself that I have done it that way so far. Having to travel to four countries in such a short time is a great and gigantic achievement and it was a magnificent awesome job I've accomplished and I greatly deserved an honest, touching, and sincere pat on my back.

Eventhough I got sick, tired, fatigued, and exhausted during these travels yet looking back at my pictures posted on my Facebook albums I can honestly say the I really have scoured the world with a fulfilling pride, enjoyable fun, nail-biting apprehensions, minor setbacks, and magical glee. It was totally and enormously awesome! That's how very inspired and excited I am doing my unplanned itineraries.

Life can be a bitch but my travels never can be an itch. I loved everything I've been doing during my travels and it's all secured in my memory bank. It's really a joy to have done it and if given another rare chance I will not hesitate doing it again..... now in a magical way.

If you have a chance to do traveling then don't hesitate doing it, charge yourself up and enjoy every bit of it. Congratulations and enjoy your travels because I really do enjoy mine. Pick up some good lessons along the way and come back whole to your family and love ones.

Life is good and traveling is a big break for me to handle myself alone in the mixed world of realities. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment