Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nursing A Bad Heel

I am off today but it seems that I am not moving. I've been procrastinating and not doing anything. I am inert and nonproductive. Plus the fact that I've been nursing an inflammed left Achilles tendon.

Yesterday, I went home from my clinicals limping badly because of my bad arthritis. I can feel some lump at the back of my heel and it hurts a lot. I've been taking the Naproxen tablets I've got from my friend and I am scared because I'm almost running out of it.

Last February I had the same dilemma but it was more painful than the one that I have today. But it seems that I have been bombarded by this most of the time now that I am getting old. My getting old had given me a lot of problems lately, especially with my health situation.

Now, I have to be careful of what I am eating because I will be the one to suffer. Times like this I have nobody to lean on especially when I am so helpless and needed help real bad. I had a bad experience in the past about this and I just don't like to happen it again.

Today, I was been staying at home doing nothing but nursing a very bad heel. This morning I have to go out and move my car because it's street cleaning day. I just don't want to get the ticket and get penalized. When I got back at the apartment I've been limping a lot and it really hurts a lot.

I have a lot of errands to do today but it seems that my plans will be temporarily on hold because of what had happened to my heel. I decided not to move a lot so as not to aggravate what I am feeling on my heel. I think it's much better for me to just take a little rest.

All I did was to just keeping myself rested on the bed trying to avoid moving too much. I also loaded two loads of laundry because I almost ran out of scrubs. But anayways, I am trying to move slowly not to get harmed more. It's really hard but I am making my best.

Life is always on a slo-mo sometimes but we always have to be sure of the consequences of our actions. We should be prepared of what will happen to us and at least make some alternate actions whenever something emergent happened.

We never know what will happen so we have to be prepared and anticipate on what to do. In that we can at least make the most of our time just in case we got stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment