Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New Goals

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog. Sorry for the long absence but I'm here. I was just so tied up with all my hurried responsibilities in school and at work. It's so overwhelming sometimes but it's fun.

Yes, 2011 had just got in and this is my first blog for this coming year. It's quite sad to say that last year was not that promising to me either but oh well time has to go on and I must learn from those mistakes of the past.

The year of the Rabbit entails a lot of promises and challenges and I must be receptive to all these positive and negative auras that this year has in store for me. Hopefully it would be a promising and fulfulling year.

I am hoping this year would be more better compared to the passing years. It seems that all things have to happen with a purpose and that I must learn from them. It's super challenging sometimes but I have to always feel good with every thing I do.

Now that 2011 is here it's time to set new goals again. It's quite routinary to do this but hopefully the goals will serve it's purpose well. I have not laid out any goals yet but my wish is that I hope that every thing will be all right me especially jobwise and healthwise.

With the continued emergence and resurgence of the recession I hope I could be more stable rather than unstable. I hate to say that I am so selfish about this but I know the feeling of being out-of-job for a while.
It's killing me!

I am thankful that my job is still in demand at the market and that caused me some stability financially. God forbid, I will be okay in the coming months.

Now that I am forty-one, my age is not that safe either healthwise. I must be more vigilant in what I am eating and have to do exercise religiously and keep myself very active. Yet sometimes my being a procrastinator hinder myself to get out there and move.

Sometimes, my emotional instability also contributed for me to become lazy. I had some bouts of mild depression and I always ended up hiding inside my room and do nothing but watching televison all day long without even accomplishing any chores at all.

My promise to myself for this year is to get out there and become active and be more stable emotionally, physically, and financially as well. And hopefully this promise will be kept well and not be broken. I'm crossing my fingers all the time to keep this promise.

So far, my year started well. Work is a little better and I'm kinda stable now in all aspect. There is no denying that sometimes I'm very labile yet I'm, trying myself to always stay positive, productive, and safe from harm.

And hopefully this year will be treating me nicely. God forbid! Hmm.... let's wait and see then. Take care folks and see you on my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment