Monday, November 8, 2010

A Song Called "Luck"

It seems that I am still numb about what had happened last week. I just want to burry it in my remote mind but still it keeps flashing back in my forebrain. Life is not that easy for me nowadays.

I am not complaining but I am greatly affected by how life was been treating me lately. I know there is a reason why it happened but I still couldn't fathom it. I am really confused and disoriented about it. God please help me to overcome it. Yes, it hurts but I have to accept the fact that it already happened and had seared my dignity and ego. I am not whole and complete again.

I remember this one song way back home popularized by a gigolo singer which really emanates a very servile lesson in me. It may serve you a lesson, too, but I don't know if it will really affect you greatly like what I feel. The song is titled as "Kapalaran" which is translated in English as "Fate or Luck".

Bakit ba ganyan ang buhay ng tao? Merong mayaman, may api sa mundo. Kapalaran kung hanapin ay di matatagpuan at kung minsan lumalapit ng di mo alam. O bakit kaya may ligaya't lumbay. Sa pag-ibig may bigo't tagumpay. Di malaman, di maisip, kung anong kapalaran sa akin ay naghihintay.

Why is it that the life of man has wealthy people and oppressed one on this earth. If we searched luck we couldn't find it and sometimes it will just appear unnoticed. Oh why is it there is joy and sadness in life? In love there is failure and success. I just don't know, can't even think, what fate of luck is waiting for me in the end.

Such a meaningful song asking what will happen about life because honestly we really don't know what will happen to us in the future, what our luck and fate will be. We know there is a bad and good that will happen but we don't know which one will eventually come out and appear.

In short, we are the ones who is really instrumental in making our own destiny. Our fate really lies in our own hands and making. And we will be lucky is we can get a positive result although the negative result can be normal and can give us life's intimate lessons which can make us stronger and better as we exist on this world.

Life is very unpredictable nowadays. We should be on the alert all the time because we don't know what will happen in the future. Anticipation is the best thing for us to be prepared for what is to come. If we are well prepared then the intensity of the hurt that we will feel will be lessened just in case we fail in our journey.

Life is not always about the good and sweet promises we can get out from it. Life couldn't always promise us a rose garden. We have to know that life is always a mixture of good or bad, a combination of ups and downs, and a blend of darkness and daylight. We have to be attentive enough about it and anticipate on what to do just in case.

As this song had inspired me greatly as I grow up I hope it will give us a lesson that life is not that easy. Looking for our own luck in this world is a huge challenge because life is enormously complicated itself. Aaaah..... this thing called life is really a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment