Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Going Ape Over

I was so happy today. The Lord had given me a sign and answered my intense prayers. And I extremely felt I was fortunate for that. I went ape over that good news!

I was called for an interview today for a job that I had applied online over the weekend. It was in the Pediatric ICU which is actually my forte and my credentials was been saying that I am very qualified for it. They had no questions for me about the application besides asking me my past experiences. Then I got the good news. I was so happy upon hearing that I got hired. Thank you so much Lord!

Well, this is a new life for me now. I have to set aside and bury all my failures, fiascos, and heartaches from the past. I hope my recovery from the bad news last week will be masked over by the good news I had just received today. I hope it will be a quick recovery then.

I will be starting my orientation next week and I am so excited about it. My expectations is beyond reach and explanations right now. I felt I am the most luckiest guy in the world right now. I felt I just won the lotto of all lottos. Hehehe.

God really never sleeps. If it really was meant for me, He will graciously give it to me. And I am so honored to have given the chance to renew my life again. Perhaps all those bad vibes that had happened to me lately were just a reminder for me to seek and be near with Him who is all knowing and our good Provider. And I always trust in Him all my life.

The company that just hired me had a good reputation and a rich history. Knowing that they are also a well-known charitable company had touched my heart. I think I can grow better here and I will have a lot of opportunities to meet here. God is really good to me and He knows where to place me. Had I waited for my own time I shouldn't have gotten that embarrassing experiences from the past month.

Now, my thoughts was been calmed down by this extremely good news and I don't have to worry again about my financial and psychological as well as my health security. Now that I had found this very reputable company to take care of my future I am confident and content that I will last here and maybe retire here.

I love my job and God knows it. I hope he will continue to guide me and will make me meet people who are nice and willing to help me as I grow in my profession. I hope no more people who will criticize me and discourage me to perform my duties as a caring individual.

God in your hands I leave to you my future. I know you're always there and never leave me during my dark moments. I know that you always carry me when I am weakened and discouraged, I know that you whispered to me the spirit of goodness and humility and that I stayed so calm and professional in dealing with my patients, co-workers, and detractors.

I am very ecstatic and excited for the very nice gift you've given me. Now that I found my new niche which is actually my forte, I hope this is to last forever. I go ape over at the good news I have received today and my emotions had been bursting out from me because I am plainly super happy and super fulfilled by the grace of God.

With all my heart and spirit thank you Lord for always being there all the time. I always love you and will continue to ask for your mercy and guidance all throughout my life. Your loving mercy had always given me hope to forge forward and I am always grateful for your eternal love and mercy.

I am extremely enthusiastic and thankful about the good news and I cannot contain my heart singing a million thanks to my merciful Lord who always sustain me. Love you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment