Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday Wish 2010

October 24, 2010: Well, this year was full of ups and downs. And my life was been in a roller coaster ride. I don't know where to stand now.

My orientation at my new job is also in hot waters and I also don't know where I stand right now. If worse comes to worse I would probably take the monkey off my shoulder and find another stress free job. But I'm still in high hopes that everything will be ok. I've been praying and keeping my fingers cross that everything will be all right.

Yesterday was my 41st birthday and I celebrated it in a very simple way. I worked the previous night so the whole day I was sulking in my bed trying to recuperate from my fatigue. I woke up at 6 pm and I called my friends inviting them for a dinner at the Chinatown.

My birthday celebration is not that posh. No cakes and candles to blow. Only a simple dinner at the Mayflower Restaurant in downtown Chinatown with friends eating Chinese foods. As long as there's noodles which we believe to give long life will be ok for me. It was just a simple party with new found friends and nothing more.

I was overwhelmed though by the flow of the birthday greetings sent to me by my friends and families from other parts of the world through my Facebook wall. It fatten my heart to see them wishing me well on my birthday. Thanks for the wonder of the internet which connected me with my long lost friends and families and to have heard them sending me well wishes on my birthday.

Time flies so fast and I am one year older again. Time will come I will be old and senile not remembering all these happy moments I had from my younger days. That's why I have to cherish everything I have right now for I can't afford to missed every great moments when my memory will lapse.

Yet life has to go on and we are all going there. Things has to end and we will soon be reaching our own ending. So we must make out the most of our life in a good way while we are young and able to remember everything good that we can cherish.

Looking back we will realize the importance of living alone and restrospecting what we did good in our past will give us fulfillment and satisfaction although there's still time for us to make ammends for our wrongdoings.

We always have to count our blessings and cherish our happy moments for there is no equal opportunity for us to go back and fix our wrongdoings. We have to be sure of what we do right now and what we have decided will always be right because we could not repeat the same situation or circumstances to happen again in the future.

Life is too short and we have to make the most of it. And for my birthday this year my only wish is a simple and stress free life and I know God will always provide it to me because I know I am good to myself and to other people. I know I am a good person and I always fear God in everything I do.

Happy 41st birthday to me and cheers to good health, long life, and richness in friendship. Life is always good to me and I want to share all my blessings to all who need it.

To my family..... thanks for the trust and love you've showered me, to my friends..... thanks for the friendship and loyalty, to my co-workers..... thanks for the teamwork, respect, and responsibility, to all my detractors.... I pray that you all will have a change of hearts.

God loves us all and we all must live harmoniously and with love with each other. Happy birthday to me! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment