Friday, October 22, 2010

On Friendship

I always got a side comment from other people that I project a friendly personality and it touched and affected me a lot. I mean I know I am cool and I am that way.

I didn't know that I am a nice person. All I know is that I treat a person as a human being who has feelings and that's it. I don't intend to harm them but treat them with respect, love, care, and understanding. That's the ultimate principle my parents had taught me when I was little.

The golden rule had always influenced me a lot in my dealings and relationships with other people. Being a non-practicing Catholic I still strictly hold on to my ideals, morals, standards, and values. They were still intact within me. The golden rule had always taught and influenced me to "not do unto others what I don't want to do to myself."

It all comes back to ourselves actually. What ever is applicable to you in a moral sense is also applicable to others but always remember that there's always an exception to every rule. We must also consider some very important factors that will affect our influence to other people.

For me, I just wanted to be simple with others and be cool to them not knowing that my being cool was extra nice for them and had impacted a lot to them. And I am always surprised when they approached me or tell other people that I am extremely nice in such a way that I can hear them praising me for a job well done.

I always go the extra mile to treasure all my every acquaintances. I always reflected a sense of hospitality to them and as well as a caring attitude to them. Maybe that's the aspect that had touched them and made them not to forget my friendship.

But on the otherhand I have to safe guard of myself because I had some situations before that had put me in a position of getting abused at because of my extra niceness at the expense of a friendly relationship. And that had gave me an enormous lessons before which I regretted having done it.

It's cool to have touched someone's life and it really affected me a lot greatly, too. I just can't contain my happiness and fulfillment to see them enjoying my company and close friendship. I am just content at that and I am proud of that. I can say I am a shallow person but I am that way.

Friendship is no game. It is hard to earn it in actuality. We must treasure each person we make friends because they are special people we seldom find and meet. As the years elapsed friendship will grow deeper and more closer and the bonding being developed will be precious and hard to earn.

Friendship can be likened to a newly made wine in which as it aged slowly it tastes good and delicious you'll ask and yearn for more. And as the wine aged it becomes more expensive and unaffordable, it is timeless and a luxury.

Whereas on friendship as it grows deeper in years it becomes more extra close just like a family and it is treasured and regarded with extra care because once you lose a friendship it will not gonna be the same again. And that's the truthful and hurtful fact I've seen in my whole life's existence.

A friendship is a serious thing and we must always treasure everything we have in the name of it, for it is hard to earn it and we could never go back to square again and start all over again for it's not gonna be the same again, believe me. Once you ruin it, it will be forever ruined and not the same again.

Friendship is a fragile thing. It is like a breakable vase that when it's broken you can put the broken pieces all together and glue them up but the breaks will still be visible and the fragile vase will not be the same again as in it's original form and appearance.

The hurt you cause to a friendship will always be there and it will never be mended or cured professionally that's why a friendship is always a serious thing. And I always believe in these very simple but believable principles.

No matter what we do we always have to remember that people are always vulnerable and there's no perfect human being in this place we call earth. But with the beliefs we always hang to we must always be wary not to hurt other people's feelings because when we do that, it's very hard to erase it from the people's mind who we hurt and mend their broken heart.

We must always leave a good and indelible mark in others because in that way we will earn their respect and at the same time earn their precious friendship. Friendship is the best thing that always happens in a person's life.

I myself had a few circle of friends but with these selected few I had earned great respect, love, understanding, and affection that made me a really happy and fulfilled person because I know I am a good friend indeed.

It takes a lot of time and energy to earn other people's respect and believe me you have to sweat blood for it. You can always encounter people contradicting you but don't just stop there because the world never turns without those people.

Remember in a movie, the movie will be bland and no meaning without a villain. And these people spiced up a friendship. There is always opposites in what we do and we must be cautious with them because if were not they will cause great havoc and excruciating harm and hurt in our relatioships with other people.

There's always a balance in everything and we must be receptive to our own surroundings in order to avoid such unbalanced and stressful situations, perspectives, and events to happen in our daily undertakings.

Life is cool as well as friendship. We always have to size up who to mingle in order for us to achieve total happiness. In the end I leave you with something to think upon; "In a friend you found a second self."

Is this true to you? I know this holds true to me and I always believe it as the way it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment