Sunday, October 17, 2010

Transitioning Smoothly

Yeah, I've been voicing out my heartaches and frustrations during my ER orientation on this blogsite yet all things that had happened to me these days had some full effect on who and what I am now.

It's really hard sometimes for me to fathom why people are so mean at me. It really surprised me a lot to know that there were people who always wished only my failures and not my success. I didn't know that they have to do a lot of things and device all means to put me down and hurt me.

But honestly, for me this determined moves against me had gave me some very important strength to be strong and stay positive as well as to show humility to them because I do believe that there's always someone who will have to stoop down in order not to aggravate the already heated situation.

Despite of all this negative vibes around me I still continued to have faith in myself that I can do it. It really worked on me a lot of times. I just continued to do my own thing all the time as well as trying to be open with everybody despite of the cold reception I got in the unit. I always stayed humble everyday but all I got is a cold shrug.

Life is always liquid and flowing. It has to wonderfully forge forward despite what the atmosphere is around, be it sunny, gloomy, unpromising, uninviting, or rainy. It has to thrive and survive greatly despite of the unwelcoming surroundings it has in. That's how life is thriving so collectively.

Now that my orientation is nearly ending this month I feel that I got it now despite of the bad atmosphere in that place. The snobbish and unwelcoming people around doesn't bother me at all. I already got immune to them.... hahaha. What is important for me now is the welfare of my patients. As long as my patients were being taken cared of, that's all right with me.

I always believe that as long as I don't harm anybody I feel I am cool and fulfilled. I always believed that God is always my refuge and I always thanked and appreciated Him for giving me the tenacity and will power to stay in that unwelcoming place full of negative auras. My faith always had wonderfully held me on to be unwavering and strong in order to help and serve my clienteles.

Now that I am nearing the end of my ER orientation I am really and extremely proud of myself for keeping me intact and unharmed emotionally inside. Life had always protectively held me and nurtured me in conquering over all the bad elements that's trying to hinder and curtail me to go to the summit, nirvana, acme or top of a successful career.

I always screamed and bursted a happy thought inside me to keep me strong and alert as I battle the aura of the negative vibes around me to show and project an unwavering determination to conquer these challenges every day in order to be successful and victorious in the end. I'm always proud of myself for being so resilient and determined in the achievement of my daily goals and objectives.

Although changing another specialty entails me to start from square, I am always willing and ready to face the challenges despite I will experienced being stepped on, and that's the harsh reality of it. I will never ever learn my lessons if I wouldn't be receptive to be challenged in that way, although it shouldn't be like that anyway. But yeah, I really learned to keep myself cool despite of the cold reception I've got. It's really an enormous challenge but it doesn't deter me to keep going.

Biases and unobvious discrimination at the work setting always happen every where and it's always inevitable and unavoidable. And people should always learn how to be extremely resilient and keep determined and project a spirit of will power to survive the hurtful challenges every day. Keeping ourselves strong each day will help greatly in achieving our daily objectives.

So far the transition in my change of experience and heart for another nursing specialty was been wonderfully uneventful, fulfillingly productive, magically safe, attractively promising despite of some occasional bumps and hurdles, and as well crossing smoothly to survive the day. Thank God for holding me on to the end. Thank you Lord always!

No comments:

Post a Comment