Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Impertinent Musings

Well, it's been like very bland nowadays. I have nothing to do except for reading a lot of papers. Just trying to be knowledgeable of the various cases being seen in ER.

Now that I am trying to be (trying to make a quote and quote sign in the air) an ER adult nurse I am trying to familiarize myself with the adult cases being encountered in ER. I know it will take time for me to familiarize with them yet it's my responsibility to know it by heart so that I will know how to act at the right time when I get to encounter those.

They say that enough preparation and knowledge will save our time being wasted. Anticipation is the best thing to combat unpreparedness. It is always my habit to prepare and know what to expect in every situation. I always make sure that I am knowledgeable of what I do because I don't want to act stupid in front of other people.

I know that sometimes things had happened unexpectedly and I suddenly forgot what to do and that will put me in an awkward and embarrassing situation. I really don't want that to happen but shit always happen and it's inevitable.

Right now, nothing is really special to do so I just chill here in my apartment and make and keep myself busy by reading as much as I could to prepare me for the worse in my current job. I hope this will help and benefit me in the near future. And for sure it will I believe.

I always have the good faith in everything I do and I always believe in myself all the time. I know people will come in our way to destabilize us and intimidate us and that's the most irritating thing to happen.

Sometimes we got affected by them and sometimes not. But I just can't imagine why there's always some people who find it amusing to make someone's life miserable. I don't know why?

Well, I think these people just have nothing to do in their life. I think their day is not always complete without pestering somebody's life. I think they were just being born as unmeaningful bullies and find it very fulfilling and appealing to have somebody in a state of an unbalanced homeostasis.

Well, for me seldom I don't get affected by them but sometimes it's really irritating to be the object of their annoying and irritating behaviors. Sometimes it's much better to ignore them constantly and ignoringly act like I'm not getting affected by them because if I do that they tend to not pester me at all. But sometimes I can't help getting back at them bitterly.

Life is full of people who in one way or the other affects it to keep it going, even people who are unimportant and doesn't even contribute to it's total existence. They are all magically and surprisingly placed and interwoven in the realm of our life's existence. They are just annoying distractors and malignant perpetrators in our life and serves us nothing in our perpetual existence.

And we need to determindedly weed them out from our existence in order for us to keep life going. Distractors are the one's that makes life go slow and sometimes makes us extremely miserable. And we must know how to avoid them or else know how to deal with them.

We must channel a positive energy in to ourselves so that the distractors will not be persuaded to block us towards the fulfillment of our goals. Believe me life is never easy at all if they exist.

Right now, I am doing these impertinent musings and I have nothing else to do. I am bored to death and also trying to keep myself busy by reading all this massive information I needed to know as I keep myself thrive in the ER.

They say that filling a jug with drops of water will eventually fill it to the brim. And that's what I've been doing in my life right now. I've been reading topics that I needed in my job everyday for at least two hours for I know that it will help me in the future.

Knowledge is always an ongoing process. We always learn everyday in our life and it's never too late to start educating ourselves with informations we needed for ourselves, our job, our family, and our life. Even though how slow or fast we learn these information, always be certain that we will put them into use at the right time in our life.

Life is never easy and we get to gather some facts, information, and knowledge to always make them useful in our life. For life would be hard if we are not prepared for it. That's the whole truth and nothing but the truth. If it happened to me then I am sure it also will happen to you.

Anticipate all the time and don't procrastinate. Make your time valuable for it will benefit you some day. Live life to the fullest and learn a lot from it. For what we experience today will be our best teacher for what we will be having tomorrow.

Life is never easy but we have to make the most of it. And I have witnessed a lot of them and been a subject of such unpreparedness and procrastinating behavior. Now I know better and I promise to change for the better.

Aaahh...... life's experiences is indeed the best teacher of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment