Saturday, July 10, 2010

Imaginary Bedroom

It’s only now that I have noticed the flowers in the garden are in bloom again, a fragrant reminder of my humble beginnings.

My bedroom is like a scented garden where my being emanates and begins. In the morning it is where my life starts. Inspired by the different events of the day, it is where I always bloom; nourish my being, my goals, and my dreams. Yet, there is a room with no limits…. no restrictions…. a world where colorful chapters of life come alive.

Here, anyone can fly and try all possibilities and opportunities. Here, anyone can face the hidden facets of life and find the true meaning of happiness. There, every dream is fulfilled. A world of fulfillment is always within my grasp.

In that world, freedom is absolute. One can independently cross the threshold of life and close the doors without questions. Out there, no one tells you how to survive. Happiness is infinite. There is no end, there are no rules. Nature sets its course.

Life is an endless search for happiness. It is here where I found the happiness that always slips away from my grasps. In here, I am a God….. No aim is ever elusive. Every dream is fulfilled. There are no expectations that cannot find an answer.

Every second is a step in a perfumed garden…. leading to an endless bliss. In here, I am who I really am. My true color is all exposed. Rose is the color of my whole being. It is who I am.

Even if my dreams are fulfilled only in my mind, that happiness is forever cherished and treasured as they might not come true at all and will slip again from my grasps.

No comments:

Post a Comment