Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm So Tired

I had a clinical this morning at Long Beach Memorial Care Center with Batch 12-B and I had oriented them at the facility for this was their first day at the nursing care center.

The facility was very nice compared to some of the nursing homes I was sent to have a clinical exposure. It was a circular building with three stations. And there were also a lot of diverse patients I noticed. The interior was also ultra modern and it looks so clean.

They really like working there and are willing to learn a lot. Since it was their first I partnered them with the CNA so that they can interact with patient. Then I gathered them after they did some ADLs and discussed with them their expectations for this rotation.

Since it was their first day of orientation I gave them some assignments and send them home early. They were supposed to meet with the staff coordinator but since it's still a holiday they were not able to meet her because she hasn't reported today.

After I dismissed the students early I went to school to make more paperworks for the other group Batch 12-A for their orientation tomorrow. I finished making my orientation packets after two hours. I was so tired now.

I went home after that. Good thing there was no traffic. It was still a long weekend holiday today because July 4th falls on a Sunday so they made Monday as a no office day also.

When I got home I decided to call Kuya George and told him that I was planning to watch "Eclipse" tonight. I laid down on my bed and took a nap but apparently I didn't know that I slept all the way. When I woke up at 1 am I noticed I have four messages from Kuya George and two messages form my registry company.

I realized I slept so long and had missed the movies. Kuya George was been worried I hadn't called him back because I had told him we have a movie date. It's too late for me to call him because I know he must be sleeping right now.

Hopefully, tomorrow we can watch it because I am off tomorrow. I have to go back to sleep again because I am so exhausted from the days job. And I have a clinical in the morning orienting Batch 12-A at Long Beach Care Center again.

Time to hit the sack at 4 am after chatting with a newfound friend from Facebook. I'm so tired now! Bonne nuit messiurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment