Saturday, June 26, 2010

Redondo Beach Pier

After meeting my French lesson instructor and did our first lecture I headed at Homestead Schools, Inc. to make copies for my clinical case study lecture for next week so that I can be prepared with what I will be tackling with the students.

After making the copies, I decided to find for a place to go where I can eat fresh seafoods. I was craving at that time. I started to look for the place at my GPS and I decided to pick the Redondo Beach Pier. I never been to the area so I decided to give it a try. And besides the place is just near Hawthorne area where the school is.

I followed all along Pacific Coast Highway until I reached Torrance Boulevard so I followed what the GPS says to make a left turn going down the beach's pier.

I looked for the parking area and then walked towards the pier area. There were a lot of people going back and forth the place. The place is a quiet place and very cool. There were a lot of people casting their fishing rods to fish and probably get amused.

I roamed around the pier area and observed people do their own things while at the pier. There were a lot of restaurants around like French, Italian, Mexican, Korean, Asian, and everything you can think of.

There were a wide array of people coming to this place. Tourist, children, people young and old with the goal of seeing and watching the sea or the ocean. Unlike me I went there to quench my cravings for seafoods.

I saw this place managed by a Korean family which served the best crabs I think. I think this place was so famous in the area. So far the dunganees crab that I ordered was the best and delicious I ever tasted. I also ordered a half dozen fresh oysters which is also so good.

It was so embarassing but I sipped and sucked each part of the dunganees crab until it was left so clean. That proves that it was very delicious, tasty, and yummy. I never mind what other people think. To me I really enjoyed the food and appreciate how good it was.

I left the pier with all smiles because finally I indeed quenched my hunger for seafoods. It was a good day for me and I finally got the chance to enjoy every moment of it. Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment