Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Quest for Knowledge

It seems that I got bored of my life lately so I opted to take some language lessons as what I've explained on my previous blog.

Well, as an update they both went well despite juggling two jobs at the same time. My hunger for more knowledge didn't even disrupted my daily routines. In fact, I really benefited from it. I salute myself for the extra efforts and of course time in putting in for it. It was indeed a success.

To me, my urge to learn more language drove me to be more aware of the diversity of my surroundings. Living in Los Angeles really had given me the pressure and drive to learn Spanish and my travels in France lately had provoked me to learn French.

I think my insecurities and paranoia when somebody speaks in another language had influenced me to decide in taking those two languages and the drive still goes on and on and on until I got fed up of it.

I as a person has the tenacity to do things perfectly. Although I know that perfection is always impossible. There's always a flaw or flaws in everything we do, we act, and we perform. All these things are just in passing. They have an end per se.

But the experience I got from it couldn't be changed by anything.It will remain in our memories and will create lasting effect on us. For example, my drive to learn French and Spanish will become useful and handy in case I needed to use it someday.

And for sure, if I put it into constant practice I'll be more adept in speaking them and communicating with people in the right way.

I myself doesn't really stop learning everyday because each day me met circumstances that shape us as what we are and we tend to pick up some lessons from it even in a little way.

I believe in the saying that "Knowledge is Power." And this is the only weapon we can be proud of in using when we deal with everyday challenges. If we don't have enough knowledge to remedy anything then we will be left of. And time is always of the essence here.

If we can do it right now why wait when everything will vanish. Life is too short. We always have to spice it up and make it more colorful and beautiful as well.

Aaahh.... I am glad I made this decision to take all these language lessons. Or else I don't know when to act appropriately if I haven't decided to take the lessons.

Yeah.... things always happen at the right time. But if it comes up in an inopportune time then the balance of life will be altered and it will become an overwhelming situation for us because we are not prepared for it to happen.

But we should know that things always has a reason why they will happen. And that situation will be handled well if we will be prepared and trained to face the challenges.

My decision of taking these language lessons is just a preparation for me to know things and be ready to put in into used once the right time is near. I am glad everything went well for me.

So guys, don't stop learning everyday because we always learn from our successes and mistakes. No matter how things will hit us up and put us down yet there is always some lesson or lessons learned. I bet that!

So, always don't forget that we internalize power from knowledge. And knowledge will be imminent if we feed our spirits, our souls, our selves with lessons, values, and virtues we saw, feel, observed, and possessed in our journey to quench our thirst for knowledge.

Keep it going and be safe on your journey everyday. Life is always good! And knowledge is our wealth and instrument to get to our ultimate goals in life. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment