Thursday, April 15, 2010

Running Errands

Good morning! I woke up a little groggy today. I have trouble sleeping last night so I have to come up with a freestyle poem instead of just dawdling inside my room. It was a productive night. I barely had slept for six hours and I have to get up to move my car outside because it's street cleaning day and I don't want to get a ticket.

I parked my car behind my landlord's truck at the driveway and that munchkin had parked his truck in such a way that I will sandwich the other car that was parked on the lawn. Hopefully, the guy upstairs will not leave ahead of me or else I have to get up again and move my car to make way for the guy's upstairs car. Aaaah.

I have a lot of errands to do today before I leave tomorrow morning to Las Vegas for my second cousin's wedding on Saturday. I have to go to the Human Resource to have my AIG 403B withdrawal form signed before I ran out of funds while waiting for my vacation and for another job. In as much as I don't want to withdraw the money but I have to for emergency use because I will be gone for a three week vacation to France.

I mean I still have enough funds until the vacation and this withdrawal is just for a spare money. I know I will get taxed for it but I don't really have a stable job right now to maintain it. Plus the fact that my Fidelity funds was still standing somewhere. I just don't want to juggle two 403Bs and keep maintaining them both at this very unstable situation of the economy. At least the resignation had allowed me to withdraw the other one from AIG. I just don't want to risk it from that company judging with their reputation years ago.

After I will have the withdrawal form signed today I will have to fax it to them then just wait for the check to be mailed in a weeks time. Hopefully, I can find a job by the time the funds will ran out although I still have the job at the school but it's not really helping me out with regards to paying my mortgages for the two condominiums I bought in the Philippines.

Today is the last day of filing income tax. Good thing I had mailed mine the other day and not suffer the long line at the post office until midnight. I just don't want to get stressed until the last minute so I mailed mine ahead of time.

Well, I have to pay an enormous amount this year and I wasn't even prepared to pay it because the money I had stashed for that was been touched for my mom's funeral last year but although I had saved a little bit to pay half of it so I opted to just withdraw that 403B from AIG for a back-up plan and will just have to worry for the other one next year. It's just a back-up plan and if I won't touch the money then that will go for the one next year, hopefully.

It really requires a lot of deep thinking on how to juggle my money lately. I just don't want to get zeroed out and act so late then get panicked after that. It's not my forte. I just don't want to make mistakes on this one because it's not something to really set aside. I really have to prepare for it just in case.

Can't wait to unwind this weekend in Las Vegas. At least I get to watch the Phantom of the Opera and meet some close friends there. Hopefully, I got to see some of my nice and beautiful my cousins, too, at the wedding. Can't wait to see everyone!

I will missed Jennifer's birthday though but the gang will plan another get together for her when I come back next week so I hope Jennifer will not get mad at me at all for stalling her on her birthday. I will call George to let me know what's their plan for her next week and will just let me tag along.

I will also pick-up my shirts and suit that I left at the dry cleaning shop last Friday so that I can bring that and include it in my packing tonight. And also I have to do some laundry for my scrubs and bed sheets. A lot to accomplish before I leave for my weekend getaway. Good thing I am not working lately.

I also have to drop off my application form at Hollywood Community Hospital which is one of my prospect to work at. If they call me first then I will accept it. It's just the closest for me lately. I never imagined it was actually like blocks from my place. But I doubt it if they will call me, but oh well.

I still have to do my online payments for my bills and get the peace of mind and will be free of worries when I unwind this weekend in Las Vegas. At least doing some online payment, although it is not safe nowadays to do it, will save me a trip or two to the post office. Thank God for the internet!

So much to do today with only twenty four hours to go. I still feel tired and groggy from last night's being up and I have to fulfill and accomplish all these errands today or else I have to suffer the consequences of procrastinating and I don't want that to happen to me at all.

Hopefully, I can do it slowly but surely and everything will do well. Crossing my fingers and toes. Can I really cross my toes, too? Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment