Thursday, April 15, 2010

Freestyle Poem

I really couldn't sleep tonight and I have a lot inside my head. Sleep is not that forthcoming so I started to scribble and write an impromptu poem about what I really feel inside.

I didn't know I had come up with this inspirational poem. It really motivated me to create it although it doesn't really sound like a professional one at least I tried my best to come up with one. I am really proud of myself. Expressing what I felt is really the great inspiration I had come up with it. Yay!

       
         ~~~~ Retrospection ~~~~

As I was lying alone here on my soft bed,
I am thinking so hard and kind of worried;
Something had really bothered me lately,
Where sleep is not even evident currently.

I don’t know what to expect tomorrow,
As I am awaiting for my fate with sorrow,
I really regretted what I had done before,
That’s the past, now I have to open the door.

I have to keep a chance for opportunities,
And make amends for any possibilities;
Life has to go on and will never stop,
I must actively get out there and not mope.

It is really scary and intimidating out there;
I really felt little and embarrass further,
My confidence was even reduced a bit,
And now I felt like a coward with a fit.

Sometimes I can’t help getting paranoid,
With all that happened I felt so void;
I really missed all those that took part,
Making life close and dear to my heart.

Hopefully I can boldly come back to my past,
And make amends so that happiness will last,
Maybe I can muster the courage to face reality,
So that I can have closure and feel serenity.

Aaaah… life is really too short to fathom;
Bringing myself safely close to home.
And soul searching for some inner peace,
Had given me a chance to unwind and release.

As I close my droopy eyes to sleep tonight,
And as I gradually drift to dream and keep my flight,
I will be brought to a safe place where I can forget,
All the worries and hang-ups life can easily get.

Yeah…. what a great feeling will be honestly,
To even dream of such things good and lovely;
I am really proud of my own self in such a way,
That life was indeed not that very cruel at bay.

I hope this inspired you a lot. I didn't know I had that talent to come up with a freestyle poem. It was just a spur of the moment idea and I don't know if I made sense here. At least I had expressed my feelings, emotions, and ideas here and share it to all my avid followers.

Am I getting inspired to write this poem? I think nope...... I think I was just a little frustrated about life that's why I had come up with such idea judging with the essence of what I wrote.

Anyways, whatever I come up in this freestyle poem hope you did enjoyed it. Thank you for reading and understanding it. Now I'm blushing. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment