Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What's The Hype About Adam Lambert's Lost?

Well, bloggers good day to all of you. I am so pissed right now because of the media frenzy about the post-idol finale news. Huh.

I was browsing yahoo news then I saw this big-captioned news article about "Accusations Unfair Voting For Idol Winner" posted by Access Hollywood on yahoo news. I mean this is a blatant accusation that the results were being rigged with the help of some IT company in Arkansas encouraging Allen's fans to participate in "power-texting" to up the number of votes against the poor opponent ten-fold.

I don't know if this allegations were true, but to me Lambert's fans just can't get over that he lost to Allen. This is an obvious act of sour-graping because they just can't accept that the most publicized contestant from California who was loved by the media was not chosen by the American public.

Well, I pity the fans reactions because they were overly confident that Lambert will beat Allen because I admit in fairness Lambert really sings well. But his singing prowess to me is more of a theatrical performance. His wide-mouth-tongue-wagging-high-pitched-singing does not even amazed me. I mean he's bound for a metal rock concert trying to scream and seize uncontrollably on stage in front of his rock-and-metal-music-lover-audience.

His sissy personality even annoys me. Those deep black eyeliners with heavy make-up is totally disgusting. He appears like a fake gothic icon which even not suitable to him. And this media hype about him is overblown and the gossip mongers from different tabloids can't just shake it up that he lost from this charming humble little guy whom the public dearly loved.

Well, to all Lambert's fan.... quit sour-graping... and quit circulating this gossips that the finale results was rigged. Face the fact that the decision was been made and that Kris Allen was the American Idol Season winner. Grow up and live with what the facts are laying out in front of you.

Kris Allen is the winner and that Adam Lambert is the runner-up. Reality really bites!

No comments:

Post a Comment